𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗.

Gabi's POV

I watched from my spot as 3 big, bright flashes of light appeared in the sky. That's Reiner, Annie, and y/n...

"Guess it didn't work," Onyankopon said. "Why must it come to this all the time?"

"Humanity can't be separated from violence," Yelena replied. "Isn't that right, Captain?"

I looked over at Levi who just watched the situation with no expression found on his face.

Y/N's POV

I decided to stay in my nape for this battle as it would be easier to exit later on.

The 3 of us continued to slaughter the Yeagerists but oh gosh... I really hated doing this.

And enemies with vertical maneuvering gear were so annoying! They flew all over the place and the thunder spears attached to their gear and equipment posed a threat to me which I constantly had to look out for.

As I continued fighting and took the lives of more people, Mikasa perched on my shoulder to tell me about something.

"We're changing the plan!" She yelled. "We're going to leave with the ship and prepare the flying boat on the continent! Do you think you could cover them as they board?!" I nodded and she flew off.

The continent though? It's definitely not easy here but... Would things really all work out in the end?

"DON'T LET THE AZUMABITO GET AWAY!!"

I stepped in front of the Azumabito and created a shield to protect myself from their thunder spear blasts and guns.

Then I noticed Reiner had covered my nape with his hand, and his hand took a few hits from thunder spears that were going for the back of my neck.

"You didn't have to, but thanks!" I said.

How much Yeagerists were there? We had to defend ourselves, the Azumabito, and the flying boat at the same time but we were struggling. I wasn't even fighting alone. I had Magath, and Mikasa and the others helping.

My circular shield was not enough either. The amount of thunder spears the enemy had seemed to be an infinite, never ending supply!

And the other problem was... I could only protect them from one side, not 360 degrees.

So as Reiner had to deal with Yeagerists who were focusing on taking him out, Annie had to sacrifice her arm to protect the Azumabito who were now behind me, getting her arm blown off in the process. I could only protect them from the front.

I also had to make sure that my nape and legs would not get hit by the thunder spears so it was getting extremely difficult at this point to do my job as I only had 2 eyes.

Then I saw thunder spears heading straight for the Female Titan's face, but Reiner stepped in and sacrificed his own Armored Titan's face. This is chaos.

I tried to protect my nape as well but failed to notice thunder spears being aimed at the back of my knees, and my eyes.

"Shoot!"