𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓.

Y/N's POV

"DON'T DIE ON US!!"

I nodded and found myself surrounded by other War Hammer Titans.

I'll just use a bow and arrow too. I created one and closed one eye as I focused my aim at the nape of one of them.

It shot perfectly and killed them, and I managed to kill 2 more, but this was taking too long as I didn't have experience with this weapon.

I created an axe and used that instead, cutting off heads.

Reiner did the same, distracting the other War Hammers with me so Jean could get to Pieck.

"Y/n!! There's more up ahead!!" Jean yelled.

I ran over to him to help, but noticed Pieck running down the War Hammer's pitchfork in her human form, and she transformed again, biting off the War Hammer's nape with her Cart Titan.

Pieck is so cool!

But I was snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed other Titans preparing to attack Jean, and Pieck just continued exiting her Titan and transforming again, making use of her endurance.

Titans were attacking me from left to right too, like there was an infinite number of them. I tried my damn best to not let my exhaustion take over me but... can I even survive this situation?

Armin's POV

"Why... Why won't I move?"

I'm looking at my unconscious body in a third person's point of view, so what's going on?

"Please. Move. Everyone's going to die. Reiner. Y/n. Pieck. Jean. Connie. Mikasa. Annie. All of them!! They're going to die!! So wake up you filthy bastard and useless idiot!!" I continued yelling at my body, spitting out nasty words. "I HATE YOU!! YOU'VE NEVER DONE ANYTHING!! WHY ARE YOU NOT MOVING?!! MOVE DAMMIT!!"

I broke down and cried, as what I was doing was just utterly useless. Then I felt sand in my fist.

"Sand... Wait a minute... If I was really dead, then how can I think right now? This isn't a dream... nor the afterlife..." I deduced. "This is reality!"

I looked up and saw that I was in the Path.

"I'm supposed to be in a Titan's mouth... yet I know what everyone's doing. Is it because all Eldians are connected by way of the Paths? Think!!"

I turned around and saw Zeke making a small hill out of sand.

"Hello... Zeke-san."

"Hello... Eren's friend."

Jean's POV

"PIECK!!"

I noticed Pieck had run out of energy, and her hand was not healing back. I grabbed her with my vertical maneuvering gear.

"I can keep fighting once this heals -"

"No you've already exhausted yourself!!" I said. "We need to retreat to where Reiner and y/n are located!! REINER!! Y/N!!"