𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑.

Y/N's POV

"WE'RE HOME LIBERIO!" Gabi yelled. I tiredly smiled. I loved her enthusiastic personality.

"Gabi... Please keep it down..." Colt said, covering one of his ears since his other hand was slung around Porco's shoulder.

"I told you not to drink, Colt," Porco said.

"Who gave you liquor, Colt?" Falco asked innocently.

"I did," Pieck replied. I widened my eyes at her but fatigue washed over me and my eyes became half-open again.

"You did? I'm so tired..." I yawned.

"I can't believe Colt actually threw up all over the train..." Zeke said. That was disgusting indeed.

Magath mumbled about how he regretted his decision of letting them "party" and "celebrate" last night.

I looked at Reiner and Falco. Those 2 both seemed a bit... off. They were quiet (but I mean, they're always usually quiet), and there was some sort of tension between the 2.

"What're you thinking of?" Gabi's face was extremely close to Falco's.

"Eep!" Falco's cheeks flushed red and he immediately stepped back, almost tripping.

"You keep looking at me like you think I'm suspicious. Are you planning something behind Marley's -"

"Hey, whose fault do you think this -" Falco turned away.

"What? Whose fault is it, Falco?" Gabi whined.

"It's yours, Gabi," Reiner bluntly said. I tried to hold in my laugh. Other Eldian soldiers continued teasing Gabi since it seemed like she didn't notice it yet.

Falco likes you Gabi.

As we were making our way into the internment zone to reunite with our families, Marleyan civilians were giving us disgusted looks. This was common and normal, though I obviously very much didn't appreciate it.

We arrived at our destination soon enough, and worried looks were plastered on everyone's faces. Gabi and Reiner ran to their families, Pieck met with her Dad and Porco met with his parents, Falco and Colt were greeted with extreme worried parents, and Zeke was welcomed with his grandparents.

"Y/n!" My father ran up to me and embraced me in a big hug as soon as he saw me in the internment zone.

"Hey Dad," I tiredly smiled. "I've missed you too."

"Y/n! You better be getting your sleep!"

"I will when you stop worrying about me all the time." I laughed.

"Oh y/n." My father pulled me into a warm embrace once again, and I felt so happy.

"I love you too, Dad."

Reiner's POV

My mother decided to have a family dinner tonight, to celebrate our coming home.

Gabi was currently going on about how the war was like, and how she courageously defeated the armored train.

"Reiner. Do you think Gabi can become the next Warrior?" My mother asked me.

"Yes... and she will inherit the Armored Titan," I said. Gabi smiled at this.

The next thing I knew, my family was talking about Paradis Island, and the devils that existed there. I really wish we could just avoid this one topic...

Gabi noticed how I was kind of uncomfortable and stepped in to say something. "It must have been hard for Reiner to live among those cruel island devils."