𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑.

3rd Person's POV

"The War Hammer!"

Marley's hopes of winning the battle are uplifted with the War Hammer's presence.

I didn't transform yet because I was thinking of what I should do, y/n thought to herself. What is the best way my Titan can immobilize Eren so that I can kill him? I don't care about eating the Founder anymore. I want to kill Eren. That is my only desire.

The War Hammer creates a pike to impale the Attack Titan, just like in the Attack on Liberio, however, Eren anticipated this and managed to move out of the way in time, the pike just missing him.

Did he anticipate I'd use the same tactics and attacks? Y/n wondered.

The War Hammer immediately swings at the Attack Titan without hesitation, however the Attack Titan dodges and the hammer's head crashes into the ground.

I shouldn't use the same moves, y/n thought. He'd know what's next and he'd know how to deal with my attacks. I planned on impaling Eren and swinging my hammer to cut off his head again but...

Y/n evaluates and concludes that Eren has learned from the last fight and decides that the hammer is not the right weapon that should be used in this fight. She must use different ways of attacking to catch the enemy off guard.

I could create a bunch of spikes on the ground but then Reiner... I can see Eren looking for the cord cable. I chose to be in the nape this time. I can't afford to nearly die again.

However, before y/n could even attack again, the Beast Titan grabbed chunks of the wall and threw it at her, Reiner, and Porco.

A second blow was delivered by Zeke straight after the first one, and y/n was hit the most. Some of her limbs were missing at this point, causing her to be temporarily immobile.

Zeke notices the Cart Titan's body evaporating and lets his guard down, failing to notice that Pieck was just playing dead and Magath was still in the Cart's armor. Magath shoots a deadly hit at the Beast Titan's nape, causing the big monkey to fall down from the top of the wall.

Reiner's POV

"Braun! Galliard! Tybur! Under any circumstances, DO NOT LET ZEKE AND EREN COME INTO CONTACT!!" A Marleyan ordered.

Eren... that's enough. You are the last person in the world... that should have that power.

Y/N's POV

I formed a spear with my abilities and threw it at Reiner so he could use it, and he caught it. However, when it comes to hand to hand combat with Reiner and Eren, Eren is superior and dominant, so he figured out a way to take out the spear from Reiner's hand.

Reiner was already injured and still recovering from the impact of the rocks so of course Eren would win the fight. He didn't have any injuries at the moment anyway. Eren threw the spear at the Jaws who barely dodged it. My plan backfired. Well at least they can heal quicker than me.

Creating weapons for the Armored and Jaws would be nice, but Eren seems capable of handling a fight with more than one Titan, and the more I create new things, the slower my injuries will heal.