𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎.

Y/N's POV

I walked into the main room on the ship to see Mikasa and Jean holding Annie back as she argued with Hange.

"We're going to Odiha," Hange said. "It's our only choice. There's no way to save... Liberio."

A tear slipped from my eyes before I even knew it. There's no way to save... Liberio?

I have family in Liberio. My father.

"I still remember you when you were small... The Tybur family would occasionally let me visit you but I'd have to deal with disgusted looks, not that it bothered me," my father said.

I lay down on my bed, and listened to every word he said as I stared at the ceiling.

"I helped you walk for the first time... and I even remember your birth... I'm so thankful to have been able to see you grow into a beautiful girl..."

I turned my head to my side to have my eyes come into contact with my father's watery ones.

"I love you, y/n. You'll always be my little girl."

Thank you for telling me these stories... It shows how much you really love me. Saying how you remember me when I was a baby and little, it really touches my heart... but I wish you never said anything.

I hate being too attached. Because eventually... you'll have to let everything go... since everything in this world is temporary.

So Dad... when you're gone... I'm gonna cry really hard because of you... and what you told me.

No... this isn't fair. History's mistake is forgetting there's so much more innocent people that don't need to be thrown in this mess. My Dad is one of those people who did nothing wrong.

If Eren wants all this hatred to end... Can't he find another way?

I quickly wiped the tear that had fallen, off my face. I had cried too much already...

Annie collapsed. "I don't have any reason to keep fighting then... I'm getting off the ship."

"Look," Hange tried to reason with us. "Even if the rumbling stopped right now, we wouldn't be able to stop Liberio and Marley from being destroyed. Magath understood that as well and yet he still sacrificed himself. But he didn't do this for the sake of either Liberio or Marley. He did it for the sake of a stranger whose name we'll never know. For others."

"Then I will ask this again," Annie started. "Can you kill Eren? If I killed Eren... could you let me do it? Could you really stand there and watch? I don't wanna fight anymore... I don't want this killing to continue... I don't want to fight or kill any of you... or Eren..."

I exhaled deeply and left the room. I felt tired. Tired of everything.

I stood outside on the balcony, and still wondered why the sky was so nice and blue on a day like this.

"Hey y/n."

I turned around and saw Mikasa.

"Hey..." I quietly spoke.