𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕.

Magath's POV

"What's all the commotion?" I asked.

"The Tybur family has arrived and come to visit!"

"... What...?"

I headed to where the Tyburs were staying and knocked on their door. I decided I would pay them a visit.

I was allowed in by one of their personal bodyguards, who was easily a foot taller than I already was.

"Sorry for dropping by all of a sudden," a man with blonde, straight, shoulder length hair said. He stook out his hand for me to shake. "I'm Willy, the current head of the Tybur family."

"Theo Magath, a Warrior Unit Commander," I said, and shook his hand.

"Theo!" I heard a woman's voice say.

"Veronica..." I recognized y/n's mother, who came up to greet me.

"How's y/n doing?" She kindly asked.

"She's doing excellent," I answered.

"That's good... I'm sure being a Warrior like that must be tough..." Veronica said. Her love for her daughter will always be remembered and known to everyone.

Willy side hugged her. "I see you know my older sister. Allow me to introduce you to the rest of the Tybur family."

Willy and I were talking outside.

"I see you've been able to manage the Warrior Unit better than ever before. So... How's the War Hammer doing?" Willy asked.

"It is truly a great weapon in war. We'd like to thank you again for giving the War Hammer to the Marleyan military," I answered.

"Good..." Willy looked out into the distance. "Want to know the reason why I decided to come here? I wanted to see the statue of Helos."

We started conversing.

"What you suspect is not wrong, Magath. The nation of Marley is under the authority of the Tyburs. But Marley was the one that chose the path of militarism. We gave Marley freedom and power as an act of atonement for our sins," Willy said.

"You say that as if you were there and saw everything played out," I said.

"Because I did. The Tyburs have not only passed down the War Hammer Titan, but also the memories along with it. That is our role. Before y/n left to complete her mission on that island, we met with her in secret. She told us about the memories... We did nothing but watch. I plan on revealing everything at the upcoming festival. Marley needs a Helos once more." Willy stuck out his hand for me to shake. "Will you do me the honor of shaking my hand?"

"The Titans... they come from the South," Reiner said. We were in a meeting with other Marley officials, discussing our plan. "The father north you go towards the mountains inside the wall... the more limited they are in their defenses."

"So we attack from the North?" A Marleyan official asked.

"That is an option. But the only location where ships can dock is located in the South, so -"