𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗.

Y/N's POV

I was walking with the other Warriors and that Marleyan soldier or whatever. What's going on? Why would Commander Magath need us now? I couldn't even hear Uncle Willy's speech!

"Yeager, you keep going straight ahead to the front gate," the soldier said.

"Gotcha," Zeke replied.

"You 3, follow me."

Pieck and I looked at each other. Something was wrong. This was too suspicious.

"What unit are you a part of?" Pieck asked the soldier.

"I'm stationed to the west in Lakua. I was called here to help with security. And I'm not at all interested in talking to disgusting filth like you Eldians," the soldier said.

"Aw ~ Your chin hair's kind of neat..." Pieck said. I looked at her for a moment but then caught on. A disguise?

We soon arrived at a building and entered. However...

"Where's Commander Magath? I don't see -" Porco started but it was too late.

"Porco!! Y/n!!" Pieck shouted but the soldier cut a rope and the floor beneath us opened up. The 3 of us fell down, but before we did, I was able to catch a glimpse of the soldier.

"They put straw down here. We only broke a little number of bones thanks to that," Pieck said. I looked at my arm that was broken. Steam was emitting from it so I knew it would heal soon. I should be able to heal faster than Porco and Pieck.

"What the heck is this?!" Porco yelled.

"A way to detain Warriors, I guess," Pieck replied. "We can't turn into Titans here unless we wanna get crushed to death. But look... there's this and food." Pieck was holding up things she found around her.

"How considerate," Porco sarcastically said.

"I've seen that soldier somewhere before..." Pieck said.

"Come on, let's go," I stood up.

"Wha?" Porco looked at me surprised.

"We're leaving, duh," I said. I examined my once broken bones, which had now fully healed. "I'll use my War Hammer Titan to get us out of here."

"I'm confused..." Porco said.

"This kind of trap doesn't work for my Titan. My Titan controls Titan hardening to create anything it wants or needs... from underground," I explained. "So let's get out of here."

We managed to get out fairly quickly, but the ground shook. Crap!! I ran towards where the ground was shaking and the noise was the loudest.

"Y/n!!" I heard Pieck yell after me.

But I kept running. That came from the stage... didn't it? Didn't it?! My family... was there!!

I ran as fast as I could. Then I arrived... and saw it. Uncle Willy getting eaten... by Eren's Attack Titan. Then Eren went on a rampage and started destroying everything.