Chapter 12

Harry's PoV

Hermione's reaction was weird. Really weird. She's the smart person in the group, she should be happy to do some research. And even if she wasn't the smart person in our group, she should be happy to do anything for the great Harry Potter, which is me. (He sounds like Lockhart) Ungrateful girl.

"What do you think happened to Hermione?" I ask Ron

"I don't know mate, maybe the exchange students put some spell on her." He replied.

"Yeah, maybe." I say.

I look over to the teacher's table.

"Who do you think the DADA teacher this year will be?" I ask "It should me me. I did teach Dumbledore's Army before Umbridge came to mess up with everything"

"It's you. It has to be. There is no more wizard more powerful than you. I think they want to keep it a secret to surprise you when we start DADA." He replied. (I start to think that Ron sounds like the sheep in Animal Farm, always repeating what Harry says.)

I looked over at Ginny. We broke up during the summer, something about how I changed. Pfft. Totally NOT true. She just doesn't understand how important I am. Anyway, I'm too good for her. That Annabeth girl will do just fine. (Me: Cringing while I write this awful line) We finished eating and went back to our dorms. When we walked in, we saw Hermione walk down one of the three staircases. Three? Well, there should be one separate dorm for me, since I am the saviour of the world. I looked up and saw... exchange students. What the hell? How come they get a different dorm? They didn't even PARTICIPATE in the war. Hermione walked past us ignoring us. I tried to stop her and scold her about ignoring us but she didn't let me. She walked over to Neville and whispered something in his ear. He looked surprised, then nodded, then followed her to the exchange student's dorm.

"Hey" I called out "Can't you read? It's written exchange students."

They glared at me and walked up the stairs. I was infuriated. I tried to follow them but a forcefield projected me to the other side of the room. some people snickered but they shut up after I sent a glare towards them. They should be helping me up, not laughing at me. Fortunately, my fan club started shouting at the group of people who laughed at me. Ahhhh, the perks of being popular. I walked up the stairs and went to bed, thinking about those weird and definitely evil exchange students.

Hermione's PoV

My brain is going to explode. So apparently, Greek gods exist and they have these kids with mugg... no mortals and I am one of them? Well that was definitely not what I thought the exchange students who are actually demigods were going to tell me when I got that note. I also learned that that ghost was actually Nico's dead sister who was supposed to be reincarnated but not because... Wait no. My brain is all messed up. Well, not as messed  up as their lives. They showed me what their lives had been, skipping the worst part they called the pit. I wonder how horrible that was, because what I saw could give me nightmares forever. I mean, THEY WENT THROUGH TWO WARS! TWO! We went through one and it already gives us nightmares. Plus the fact that they have to fight for their lives everyday. Our lives are like a walk in the park compared to theirs. Annabeth asked me if I had both my parents, I said yes so she said that I might be a legacy. Suddenly, a bright light appeared on the walls and everyone was looking at my head. I looked up and saw an owl.

"All hail Hermione Granger, legacy of Athena" said Piper and they all kneeled. So I'm a legacy, a descendants of demigods.

"We're going to IM your parents" said Hazel. "Iris messages are the way that we demigods communicate."

I gave them my parent's names and Percy made a rainbow. (Hermione's parents were not affected by the obliviate spell because they are legacies. This will be explained in the upcoming chapters.) Hazel chanted : "Oh Fleecy, do me a solid, show me [insert Hermione's parents names]" and she threw the coin in the rainbow. Suddenly, my parents appeared. They recognised me, which should not be possible. I asked them why and they said something about Hecate. They confirmed that they where legacies of Athena and Apollo and we said goodbye.

"Are there any other demigods in this school?" I ask.

"Yup! Luna Lovegood, deughter of Iris, Neville Longbottom, legacy of Ceres and Draco Malfoy, son of Hermes" He said while counting on his fingers.

"Can you go and tell Neville to come up here so we can do a demigod only sleepover?" asked Piper. "We would do it but then Harry would be all like "I'm so much better than you and you are evil oh Annabeth is so gorgeous" and I've got enough of feeling him feeling all lovey dovey over her. It's like he doesn't understand that she's taken." she said with distaste

"It's not like she will brake up with Percy for some scrawny, arrogant Percy wannabe" said Leo.

They don't like Harry and I understand them. He has been acting superior to other people since the war. I nodded and walked out, looking for Neville. Why did Harry become so different?

Hi! I've been considering writing a Nico di Angelo at Hogwarts because Nico is one of my favourite characters in PJO and HOO. Anyway, do you guys want the DADA teacher to be Percy or a surprise person? After some consideration, Dumbledore, Snape, Fred, Lupin, Tonks and Sirius did not die. NEITHER DID JASON but that's obvious since he's already in the story. I just don't like it when characters die so... THEY DIDN'T DIE. Okay so... BYE!

-Cleo

PS- I don't wanna go back to schooooool.