Chapter 4

Piper PoV
The scrawnier version of Percy with a scar looked at us with a shocked expression. Were wizards supposed to be able to read minds? I hope not. The other two introduced themselves so they should be normal.
"I... I'm Harry Potter" he said.
Man, get some confidence. It's not that hard to introduce yourself is it? When we did not react the ginger head (I think he was called Ron or something) exlaimed "You don't know who he is?"
We shook out heads.
"It's okay Ron" said the Potter guy "I only saved the wizarding world, it's not that much of a deal". Oh he was an arrogant idiot, using a tone full of smugness while saying something to try to show that he is modest.
"Cool" said Frank.
"Well, we better get going if we don't want to miss the train" said Hazel and we went through the pillar. When I got to the other side, I was amazed. There was a huge red train in the platform (not sure if that's sayable).  The platform was full of people with trolleys and older people who looked like parents. We walked into the train and found a big compartement with 20 places. There were seven places left, I hope we won't meet the Potter guy again. He didn't stop drooling over me and Annabeth and it was annoying. Plus, he acted all stuck up as if he expected us to worship him like a god or something. Unfortunately, we were not lucky. Ten minutes after we settled down, the compartement door opened and Hermione's head piped in.
"Can we sit here? Everywhere else is full" she said.
"Sure" said Annabeth.
The trio came in with another gingerhead girl.
"Hi" she said "I'm Ginny" she seemed nice. I smiled to her. Hermione introduced us to her. Then we just sat in an awkward silence. To break the ice, Hermione asked.
"So... from which school do you come from?" Oops.
"Uhhh... We come from the... Hecate school for uh.... magicians" I said.
Hermione looked at us weirdly.
"We don't really call it like that." Said Annabeth, coming to my rescue "We usually just call it "camp" because our school is more like a camp than an actual school. Our headmaster is Chiron Brunner."
"Never heard of him" said Ron. This guy was really hitting on my nerves. Couldn't he just shut up?
"How come you have never heard of Harry?" He continued "After all, he saved the wizards world from Voldemort." We all burst out laughing.
"WHAT.... HAHAHAHAHA... KIND... HAHAHAHAHAHA... OF.... NAME HAHAHAHA IS...HAHAHAHAHAHA VOLDYSHORTS???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" laughed Leo.
The wizards looked at us as if we were crazy.
"It's Voldemort" said Hermione "You've never heard of him?"
"Never" we replied.
"How come?" She asked.
"Well, we live in America so we don't really know what's going on in Europe." Said Thalia, saving us all.
"And we had our own problems" said Reyna.
"What kind of problems?" Asked Harry who was visibly annoyed.
"Well..." The door of the compartement opened.
"Well, if it weren't Potter, Weasley, Granger and... OH MY GODS WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE!" Shouted a blond boy.
"DRAKE!!!!" we shouted and all fell into his arms. Drake is a son of Hermes. He dissapeared just after the giants war and we never knew where he went. It was so great to see him here. He was one of the major pranksters at Camp.
"WHAT THE HADES ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Shouted Thalia "WHY DID YOU DISAPPEAR? WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" Shouted Thalia. Wow, she was scary. (Italics are ancient Greek or Latin)
"Well, as you can see, I'm alive." He said smugly. "You will never guess who is here" he continued excitedly.
"Who?" We asked.
"Luna!"
"WHAT?!" wow. Just... Wow.
"Let's go and find her" said Percy and we ran out of the compartement leaving the wizards behind.
Hey guys, I just realised by rereading this chapter that I make lots of errors while writting so I'm gonna edit the first ones before writting my 5th chapter. Maybe I can finish it today, maybe not. ;) bye