Chpt. 15

(Lily's p.o.v.)

I woke up realizing I have to go to work. I love being at work, but I'd much rather spend the day with CC laying in bed. I got up trying not to wake up CC because it was 6am. I failed at that. "Good morning beautiful." CC said without opening his eyes. "Good morning." I responded. "Why are you up do early?" "I have to go to work." "Mmkay, I'm going back to sleep." "Okay."

I got ready for work then left. As I got in my car I thought I saw Jay is the back seat, weird, I just ignored it. I got to work said hi to Liz got some coffe and worked on a tattoo design for my first customer. Throughout the day I kept seeing Jay, at one point I thought I heard his voice. It was 11 at night I just finished tattooing my last customer. I gathered my things and went to my car. Then again I saw Jay. Then I remembered what today was. He died four years ago. I didn't cry I just stared blankly into space. I looked over, and I saw him looking at me. "J-Jay?" I stuttered. Then he disappeared. I got home and went straight to my room closed the door and locked it. I went grabbed the box with the notes and pictures. I reread the note Jay wrote for me the night he died. I realized something in the envelope I never noticed before. It was a little note that read, 'forever and always. Don't forget me, but this is giving you the chance to find someone better.' I started to cry. I felt an arm around me and I looked it was CC he must have managed to unlock the door.
"It's okay, it's going to be just fine."he said softly.
"CC, I've been seeing him all day, and u heard his voice."
"Lily, look at me, I believe you, okay? Because I'm pretty sure I saw him to, but like right now."
I looked behind behind me and he was there. i started to get dizzy and my vision started to blur then everything turned black. I heard CC yell. I couldn't move. I could hear so I can't be dead. But then I could see, but the first thing I noticed was my lifeless body being put in the back of an ambulance. I followed calmly.

"It's wired isn't it? Seeing your dead body, people trying to make you come back to life." Jay said.
"I'm dead?" I said scared, "I can't be dead, I have kids, I'm supposed to get married."
"Don't worry you can still go back, I just wanted to talk to you.." He trailed off.
"You did this to me?" "Well yeah, I just, wanted to say, I'm happy for you. You are still very beautiful, you have to adorable kids, good friends, and you have CC, who has given you more then I ever could." He said.
"Jay, when will I be able to actually be alive again?" I asked worried.
"As soon as you want, but once you go back, you won't remember this, you may not see me again either."
"O-okay," I said, "I need to go back to my family, I will never forget you, and I will see you again one day." I said.
"Okay," he said quietly, "I love you."
He simply kissed my cheek and I touched him one last time.
I woke up and opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was CC. "Lily, your awake!" He said.
"Who are you?" I asked. I wanna mess with him.
"Y-you don't remember me?" He said.
"CC, how could I forget my wonderful fiancé and two kids?" I asked.
"I love you Lily." He said. "I love you too." I said kissing him.
"You scared me so much."
"Well don't worry, I'm here now, how long was I gone?" I asked.
"About two weeks." He said.
Two weeks! It felt like two minutes I thought to myself. "Oh"
"I'll get a nurse."

A little bit later CC came back with the doctor I got to go home I just had to stay in bed for three days which sucks because I won't be able to take care of my kids.

[next day]

I woke up because Amanda started to cry. I was about to get her then CC stopped me. "Nope doctor said you stay in bed and relax."
"But I want to take care of them."
"I'll bring them in here, I'll go make a bottle and change them, and you can feed them, but you stay in bed."
"Fineeee." I whined.

CC came in with the kids and I fed them.

"Mama" Lucas said.
"Yes it mommy." I said
"First words!" CC said.
"Yeah," I replied, "he obviously loves me more because he said mama first."
"Whatever."

There was a knock on the door.
"CC go answer the door." He went and answerd it and then I hear multiple voices. And all the sudden, there Emmy, Liz, Jenna, Sammi, Jinxx, Andy, Lisa, Jake, And Ashley all in my room.
"ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!" Andy yelled.
"You don't need to yell but what?" I asked.
"We are starting a U.S. Tour next week. October to December. With Set it Off, Falling in Reverse, and Drama Club."
"Okay." I said.
"Oh yeah, your coming with, the kids are too." CC said.
"Oh okay."
Everyone stayed for the day sitting in our room we orders Chinese and watched movies. I couldn't wait for your, I haven't been able to tour with the band yet so it should be fun.

(Chapter 15 done, yeah it's kinda short I know. But vote, comment and share.)