Chpt. 4

(Lilys p.o.v.)

Today I'm moving to L.A. with the band and Lisa. I have had everything packed since Tuesday, it's Friday today. I decided to just wear sweatpants and a t-shirt since we have to drive to L.A. oh so fun. I get to be in a vehicle with five guys that aren't all to mature. At least they will make it fun, until they get annoying.

I heard a knock on the door. So I went to go answer it. "You ready to go?" Jake asked. "Yep." We got all my stuffed in the uhaul thing. I said bye to my mom and dad then we went to pick uo everyone else. We were driving for not even an hour and cc started to complain. "I'm huuunnngrrryyyy." "well you will have to wait till we get to the best town." Andy said. "But I need to pee." Cc said. "Cc go to sleep." I said. "But I'm not tired." "Then play on your phone." "okay he I'll just take a nap." He said laying his head on my shoulder." "Okay." I said patting his head.

We got into the nest town and CC was still sleeping. "Christian wake up." Jake said. "FOOD!!!!" CC yelled. "Yes food." Ashley said laughing. We went inside and got our food. Ashley was hitting on the waitress...no surprise. "She's hot." Ashley said. "Mhm but to bad we have to leave." Said Jake. Ashley gave her his number then we left. It was about midnight, CC was sleeping with his head on my shoulder so I went to sleep too. I woke up to blasting music....well bvb's music. "OUR SONGS ON THE RADIO. HEART OF FIRE IS ON THE RADIO!!!" All five guys were yelling. "What time is it?" I asked. "Noon." Lisa replied. "How long till we are there?" I asked. "About two hours." "Okay." After the song was over they turned down the volume and j just went back to sleep. "Lily wake up we're home." Cc said. "Okay." I said while stretching. Then got out.

We went inside this place is huge. "Everyone pick a room." Andy said. I went downstairs where there were two room and I chose a room with dark red and black walls. "Perfect." I said quietly. "Yes it is because it's right next to the one I want." CC said. I jumped. "Oh and didn't realize you were in here." we got everything unpacked and went and bought furniture. We got it all and we spent the day putting everything together and decorating. We finished at about 8pm. "I'm going to order pizza. What kind do you people want?" I asked . "PEPPERONI!" Everyone yelled. "Okay pepperoni it is." I orders pizza and then we ate. We watched a movie and went to bed.

(4th chapter done. Hope you enjoyed. Like, comment, and share!)