Chapter 13 Cars

Authors note: Hey guys, I know I put these at the end but I need to say something. I'm going to be jumping up to when Ashley is 17. Ashley now is famous by herself. Harry and the boys are 21. Ashley's still friends with them though. Okay. that's all. Bye.

4 YEARS LATER

I woke up the next morning to the noise of my alarm clock. "OOOOOO!" I yawned. I pulled the covers off my body and slumped down the stairs. I was famous all bye myself now.

"Morning." Gino said. I nodded my head. My mom was no where in sight. "Where's mom?" I asked. He looked at me. "She's still sleeping." He replied. "Oh." I said.

I walked over to the fridge and opened it. I grabbed a bottle of water and opened it up. I put the bottle to my mouth and the cold liquid flowed through my mouth. I put the cap back on.

"So....." I said trying to start a conversation. "So...." he copied. We kept thinking of something to say but nothing came to our minds.

After a while I went in my room. I unlocked my phone and called Harry. I heard him pick up. "Hey Harry. I really miss you and the boys. I wish we all were still famous." I said into the phone. "Yeah, at least you still are." he said back. "Hold on, Ash. Don't you have your drivers test today?" Harry asked. My heart skipped a beat. "THATS RIGHT! THANKS FOR REMINDING ME! GOT TO GO! BYE!" I thanked Harry and hung up. I got some clothes on and ran out the door.

When I arrived to the place where I had to take the test I was breathing heavily. "Hello Miss.......Ryans. Time for the test." A lady with black hair and glasses said. She lead me to a red car. We both got in and I started the car.

When we finished she gave me m license. "Good job." She said and walked away. "Yes!" I thought. I walked home with my license. I didn't have a car yet so I couldn't drive home.

When I was at home my mom was awake. "Hi. How was the test. Did you pass?" My mom asked. I nodded my head. "Good job.". She smiled. "We can go looking for a car in a couple days." My mom promised. "Ok." I said.

Ashley- Hey. I passed! I'm getting a car in a couple days. I texted Harry. He responded immediately. Harry- Great job. Wonder what car you're gonna get. :) He replied. I said thanks and ran to my room.

I opened up my laptop and started looking at some cars to bye. I saved the page with the car I wanted and shut down my lap top.

I was kinda tired so I went to bed.
___________________________
Authors note: Hey guys! I know I'm skipping around a lot. Tell me if you liked this chapter. Sorry this chapter was SO short. Please keep reading! Thanks so much for about 400 reads! Sorry for mistakes. Thanks! Bye! :)