Chapter 7 Music Awards

"Hey Ash, Just wanted to tell you that the Music Awards are in two days. I'll call my designer and she can get you something to wear. Bye" Harry said through the phone. After the concert, Harry got me a present. It was the phone, he said we needed to know the schedule, Also so he could talk to me. I was as happy as winning the Super Bowl when I got the phone. "Okay, Bye." I replied and hung up. I was so excited for the Music Awards. I became famous. I know it doesn't sound realistic, but I do become famous. I got some money for my family and we bought a new house. It was bigger than our last house but I miss our old house.

As I walked over to the diner my phone beeped. I looked down at it and smiled.
Harry- Hey Ash. Come to the diner. I want to show you something. See ya soon. I was walking to the diner but now I was running. Questions started To flow through my mind. What did Harry want to show me? Was it another present? Did he want me to meet someone? I got those questions out of my mind and just looked forwards at the diner.

"Hi Harry. What did you want to show me?" I asked after I said hi to everyone in the room. "I want you to meet Jessie, she's my designer. She'll help you get a some clothes for the Awards." he said. I was looking at a women who couldn't be over 30. She had long black hair and brown eyes. "Hi. Nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you." she smiled.

TWO DAYS LATER

"I'm so excited!" I said jumping up and down in the dressing room. Me and the boys were at the Music Awards. I was getting my dress on. It was short in the front and long in the back. It was strapless. It was Coral on the bottom and white on top. My hair was up in a braided bun. I thought I looked wonderful. Harry, Liam, Niall, Louis, and Zayn were in suits. They looked handsome.

We walked out of the dressing room and took our seats. I sat next to Harry and Liam. My mother and Gino sat a little far behind us. Harry looked over at me and smiled. "This is it." I smiled. He nodded. "This is it." he copied. "HELLO EVERYBODY! WELCOME TO THE MUSIC AWARDS!" A guy in a suit shouted into a microphone. "This award goes to......" The man said into the microphone as he held up the little statue. He opened up the card.

"ONE DIRECTION AND THERE NEW SINGER ASHLEY RYANS!" The man shouted into the microphone again. A smile spread across my face. Harry's did the same. We got up and walked to the stage. "Thank so much guys." Harry said. "Thank you guys. All of you." I said. They took a picture of us and we walked back to our seats. "This is the best day of my life Harry. The best." I whispered to Harry. "I'm glad you're here." he whispered back.
___________________________
Authors note: Hi guys! Tell me how you liked this book. Sorry for any mistakes. I can't believe I have 130 reads! Thank you guys. All of you. Please vote and comment! Thanks! Bye! :)