Chapter 10 The Beach

"This is gonna be awesome. A private beach just for us. Also, I private beach house." Zayn said as we drove to the beach house. I smiled. This is gonna be fun. I looked out the back window. I could see all the houses lined up. They were all beach themed.

Zayn was driving, Louis was in the passenger seat, Niall was behind Zayn, Liam was behind Louis, and me and Harry sat in the way back. Harry looked at me and smiled. "You excited? I am." Harry asked me. He was so amiable. "Yeah, I'm really excited. I can't wait." I said. I looked ahead and saw the blue of the ocean and peach sand. I smile appeared on my face. I felt a hand rub my back. It was Harry. I could tell he liked me being in the band.

The car drove up the gravel driveway. This is a beach house? I thought. It looked more like my house. (Which is pretty big.) It had two white double doors, lots of windows, was really big, and looked like it was two floors of a hotel. "Lets go!" Niall said excitedly. We all jumped out of the car and ran up to the doors.

"Ready to see the inside?" Liam asked me. I nodded my head excitedly while I bit my lip. Liam turned the door knobs and pushed open the door. My mouth dropped. Wow! I thought. I was speechless. "Are you sure this is a beach house?" I asked. They laughed but never answered. We all stepped in and looked around. There was a spiral stair case that I assumed lid upstairs, The walls were faded yellow and the floor was white tile.

"This is really cool." I said. This vacation was going to be awesome. My phone buzzed. I looked down. It was Kelly, my best friend. I've been so attached to my career, I forgot about my friends. Kelly- Hey Ashley. How's life mon. Probably good since, well, you're famous. You're really lucky. Now I'm friends with a pop star. Well, tell me what you're doing. Kelly is so amiable. Kelly loves saying the word mon. Ashley-Life is fine mon. You are also lucky for having a roof over your head. I got to practice. Sorry. I lied. I didn't want to be mean but I want to hang out with Harry.

"Do you want to go to the beach now?" Louis asked. I could tell he wanted to. "Sure, lets go get out bathing suits on." Zayn said. I ran up the stairs and into my bedroom. I opened up my bag and searched for my suit.

I finally found what I was looking for and quickly changed. I grabbed my flip flops that sat beside my bed, slipped them on, and speed walked downstairs. I didn't want to keep them waiting.

I heard the boys chatting as I ran down the spiral staircase. That stopped when they heard me come. "Ready?" Niall asked. I nodded. My life is so fun! I thought with a smile as I jogged out the door and into the car. My beach bag was in under my left arm. I know I didn't show it, but I was REALLY excited. The boys hopped in the car and we were off to the beach.

The car pulled into a sandy parking space by the beach. It was beautiful. The waves crashing against the shore, The seagulls flying around, the cloudless sky, all beautiful.

We jumped out of the car and ran to the beach. I was so excited, I ran full speed to the sand. When my feet stepped on the sand, it felt like paradise. The grains of sand between my toes felt good. No one was on the beach, that's probably why it's called 'Private Beach'. They all cheered. "WOO!" They screamed with their arms raised. They dropped all their stuff and ran into the waves. I did the same. The cold water crashed on my bear legs. The rocks under my feet moved slightly with the force of the waves.

Soon I felt two hands pick me up. "HA HA HA!" Harry laughed. He jumped up and before I knew it, We both landed in he ocean head first. The cold water rushed in my face. I pushed my feet onto the sand and bounced out of the water. My hair stuck to my face. I started laughing. I saw Harry come out if the sea with a smile. "Scared ya huh?" Harry teased. "Yes you did." I confessed.

"Ready to go back." Liam asked. We were all lying on some towels on the sand. "Ok. That sounds good." Zayn agreed. We all got up, packed our stuff, and hopped on the car to go home.
Two Days Later
"Beep Beep!" My phone rang. I picked it up and hit answer. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey Ash, it's Harry. The beach was fun, right?" He asked. I didn't have to think long. "Amazing." I smiled. It was really fun. "Yeah, well, Im a little tired. I'm gonna go to bed. Bye." I said. "Bye." He said. I heard the other line go dead. After that I had to go to bed.
___________________________
Authors Note: Hi guys. Sorry this took so long to update. Please Vote and comment. Thank you guys SO much for almost 300 reads. I'll try to update faster next time. Thanks! Bye! :)