Chapter 2 HANGIN' WITH THE BOYS

I woke up and saw sunlight through the cracks in wall. That's right, We have cracks in the wall. I got off the blanket and put some new clothes on.

"Good morning mom." I said when I saw her. "Morning honey, How'd you sleep?" She asked as she read the news paper. "Great. I-uh- Have to tell you something." I stuttered a little. How was I going to tell her about the tickets. "Okay, you can tell me anything." my mom said nicely. I said it really fast. "IgotticketstoaOneDirectionconcertandImetThe band." I said. I almost didn't understand myself.(If you didn't get it, I said 'I got tickets to a One Direction concert and I met the band.')

My mother looked puzzled. "I said, I got tickets to a One Direction concert and I met the band." I said slower. My mom froze. "When is this concert." She asked. "Three more days." I said. I was being very careful of what I said. "Okay. We can go." she said. "The tickets are meet 'n' greets." I said after. My mom thought for a while. "Okay." she finally said.

After that I went to the diner with Gino again. "Hi Diane." I said. She waved. I went to the back door and opened it. I saw Harry, Liam, and Dove. "Hi Ashley and Gino." Harry said. Harry talked way more than Liam did. "Hey guys." Liam said with a smile. I waved to them and sat down next to Harry.

Harry looked down at me and smiled. Harry's green eyes were so pretty. I didn't even realize I was staring. "Um, Ashley." Harry laughed. I snapped out of my thoughts. I blushed and looked at my feet. I felt a large hand caress my back. It was Harry. "Don't worry Ash." Harry comforted me. I smiled and looked up. Harry was starring right at me. "Uh, Hello, Any body here." Dove said. We totally forgot about her. Me and Harry looked at Dove. "Sorry Dove." I said a little embarrassed.

I heard the door open and Niall walked in. "Hey Ashley. Hey Gino. C'mon guys, time to practice." Niall motioned out the door. He walked next to Dove again, I walked next to Harry and Gino walked next to Liam.

"Do you like sports?" Harry asked. I searched through my thoughts. What were sports? "Um, What are sports?" I asked Harry. He looked surprised. "Sports is a game that includes effort and hard work, you also have fun." Harry said. Sports sounded cool. "Ok, that sounds cool." I said. I was about to say something but Harry cut me off. "Do you want me to sign you up for basketball? It's fun. I did it when I was a kid." He suggested. "Sure." I agreed.

When the boys got out of the studio, we went to my house. "I'm gonna show you my house." I said to every one. "I can't wait." Harry smiled. "Wow, it's just, Wow." Liam said looking over the house. "it's not much, but it's home." Gino said. I lead them in. "Hello. I'm Ashley and Gino's mom. It's nice to meet you." My mom said. "I am so happy you have Ashley the tickets. How can I repay you?" My mom asked. Louis looked at Harry. "I already have every thing I need." Harry said and glanced at me. My mom nodded.

The boys and Dove left and I had some dinner and went to bed.
___________________________
Authors note: Hi guys! Sorry if this is so short, I was rushing a little. I hope you stick with reading this book. It would mean a lot to me. Bye!