Chapter 11 Sadness

"Hey guys." I said as I entered the studio. I heard a bunch of 'Hi's' and 'Hey's' from the band. I looked around. There was something missing. Dove. "Where's Dove?" I asked confused. All the boys looked every except me. I stood there waiting for an answer.

"Well, Um, how do I put this...." Niall mumbled. "Dove moved to California." Harry blurted out. All the boys heads darted to Harry. I felt like I got punched in the stomach. "What!" I cried. Dove was the first person that introduced me to these guys. She was my friend. "Her dad got a job, in California. So she kinda had to move there." Liam explained slowly, being careful not to hurt me any more. I was speechless with my mouth open.

Harry motioned for me to sit next to him. I slumped over to him and sat next to him. I buried my head into his side and tried to hold back my tears. I was really sad. Harry rubbed my back. I could tell he was sad to. "Don't worry. She said she'll try and come to visit." Zayn tried to comfort me. "Lets go practice." Niall tried to cheer me up. I really appreciated it. I guess life doesn't turn out how you want it all the time. I nodded. I didn't want to let them hear my voice. I'm sure it would sound like I was crying. (Because I did a little.) I walked over to the little glass box to sing.

When practice practice was done, I went home and sat in my bed. I stared at the ceiling for a couple minutes. I heard my phone buzz. How many text messages could I get in one day? I thought. I rolled over to the other side of the bed where my phone was a picked it up. It was Harry. Harry- Hey. Are you still sad? I'm sorry I didn't tell you before. I didn't want to hurt your feelings. Please forgive me. Hope you aren't still really sad. I could tell he was really sorry. Ashley- I'm a little sad. I mean, Dove was the first person to introduce me to you guys. Without her, I wouldn't be famous. I'll get over it soon. Thanks for trying to cheer me up though. I replied. Harry could always cheer me up. I saw that he read my text.

I shut my phone off and went down stairs. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a banana from the bowl in the middle of the table. I peeled it open and sunk my teeth into the yellow food. I couldn't even think of Dove. She was so nice, now she's gone. I couldn't take it anymore. I could just go upstairs and try and get Dove out of my head. I went up stairs.

My head aced from crying. I read 'The Clique' to make me tired. Reading always calmed me down. After my eyelids started to get heavy, I put my book down and closed my eyes. After a few minutes I drifted off to sleep.
___________________________
Authors Note: Hey guys. I know, I know, this chapter was REALLY short. I just wanted to say that Dove moved away. I'm sorry if you don't like this chapter. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 300 READS! I just can't believe This book has so much. Thank you SO much. Please vote and comment! Thanks! Bye! :)