Chapter 3 Basketball

I saw Harry the next morning. "Hey Ash, ready for basketball?" He said leaning against his car. I nodded and got in the car next to Harry. "Are you excited?" Harry asked. His eyes were glued to the road. "Yeah. I feel like I'm gonna mess up. On everything." I said. Harry frowned. I turned my head to look at him. His green eyes sparkled. "You gotta stop being so down on yourself. Have some confidence." Harry comforted me. I smiled and looked forwards.

I saw the gym come into sight. Harry looked over at me. "Ready?" He asked with a smile. His dimples popped out. He was unbelievably cute. He parked close to the two front doors. It was a red brick building. Some posters hung on the wall. It said 'Be Yourself', 'Be Kind' and other things.

As me and Harry walked into the basketball court I saw some girls my age. I put down my bag and got a basketball. I started shooting. To my surprise, I got every one of then in! I heard low clapping and realized it was Harry. I felt my face get hot. "Ok every one in line! We're gonna scrimmage!" My coach screamed. I quickly ran to where everyone stood.

I stood in my position on the back block. The ball flew into my hands. I dribbled to the half line. I got so nervous I shot it from there. "No! Not that far!" My coach said angrily. It spun in the air and fell right into the basket. I heard cheering and people surrounded me jumping up and down. A smile spread across my face. I felt My feet lift off the floor. "ASHLEY!ASHLEY!" People cheered. I looked over at Harry and he was so happy.

"You were awesome!" Harry exclaimed. I felt so happy. "If you thought I was good at that, you should hear me si-" I cut myself off before I said 'sing'. Harry looked puzzled. He turned his head to look at me. "You can sing?!" Harry raised his eyebrows. "Um, Yeah. I can sing." I said slowly. Harry looked even happier. "I'm telling the boys. Im getting you to sing in the studio." He stated. I frowned and said okay.
___________________________
Authors Note: Hi guys! I'm sorry if this was short and bad. I hope you stick with this book. I hope you like it. Ashley is one lucky child. Bye!