Chapter 4 Singing

"Relax, you'll be fine." Harry comforted me. He could always make me smile. We were in the studio with Dove and the boys. I still couldn't believe I knew One Direction. Harry told the director about how I could sing. I had butterfly's in my stomach. "Ashley, come on in." Someone said. I got up and walked to the glass box. I stepped in and it was a little cramped.
H A R R Y P.O.V.
Ashley walked into the little glass room. She was so cute. If she was as good as she said she was, this was gonna be great. "Ok. What do I sing?" She asked. She looked really nervous. I felt bad for telling the director about singing. Ashley nodded her head. She opened her mouth and began to sing.
'You're insecure, don't know what for'
'You're turning heads when you walk through the door'
'Don't need makeup, to cover up'
'Being the way that you are is enough'
Ashley sang. She sounded like an angel. When she came out I walked over to her. "Wow, You were SO good!" I said. Ashley smiled.
A S H L E Y P.O.V.
As I walked out Harry congratulated me. "Wow, You were SO good." He smiled. I blushed. I heard people cheer "Good Job!" or "Awesome!". I thanked them.

We walked out of the studio and sat down on a bench. "Nice job Ashley." Liam said. "Thanks." I replied. The sun was so bright I couldn't see a thing. The sky was clear of clouds. "I looked at the time on Harry's watch. "It's time to go Gino. By guys." I stated. "Bye." They said. Me and Gino sprinted home.

"Mom! We're home!" I shouted as I burst through the door. I heard my moms footsteps come to us. "How was you day with One Direction" she said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. "Good." I mocked.

Just as I was going to m room, I heard a nock on the door. I ran to open it. I saw a figure standing in front of me. The figure said "Hello Ashley. I need to talk to you."
___________________________
Authors Note: That was creepy! I can't believe I've got so many reads from just a couple days. I'm sorry for any mistakes. Vote and comment please! I hope you like the book! Bye!