Chapter 5 Help

F L A S H B A C K: I ran to the door to see who it was. I opened the door and a figure stood in fronted me. The figure said "Hello Ashley. I have to talk to you."

"Um, Who are you?" I asked nervously. He grinned. "Who am I? Let me introduce my self. I'm Peter. I heard you sing. It was good. Come with me." He said. "No, no, NO!" I screamed. I stood up in my bed. It was only a dream. Nothin would happen to me. Nothing at all.

The next morning I woke up and got some clothes on. I walked over to the diner like always. It was a sunny day the sky was clear again. It was warm.

The diner was packed. I slipped to the door in the back of the diner. I walked in a saw Harry on a bed and Liam on the other bed. Harry hugged me. "Hi Ash." Harry said. "Hi Har." I replied. A smile spread across his face and his dimples popped out. "How'd you sleep?" He asked. I thought about my nightmare last night. "Good." I lied.
M lips formed a straight line. Harry did the same. He knew I was lying. "What's wrong." he said a little worried. "I'm fine." I assured him. Hopefully he believed me. He nodded.

"One more day until the show!" I changed the subject quickly. "I know, I'm so excited." he gushed. Niall came through the door. We knew the drill. Time to practice.

"That's what makes you beautiful!" Harry sang loudly. He was an AMAZING singer.

They finished practicing and we all talked again. We talked about the concert and me and Gino had to go home. I wish I could stay with One Direction.
___________________________
Authors note: hi guys! I hope you like my book. I've worked really hard on it. Sorry for any mistakes. I'm sorry this chapter was so short. I'll try making the next chapter longer. Vote and comment please! Bye!