Chapter 14 The End

"BRING BRING BRING!" My phone buzzed. I picked it up. It was Niall.

"Hello?" I said through the phone. "Hey Ash. I was just bored. Can I talk to you?" He said. Niall didn't sound to excited. "Sure." Instead of me going downstairs, I just stayed in my bed.

"Ok. Um...... How's your career?" Niall asked. I thought for a moment. "I'm thinking of retiring." I said. "WHY!?" Niall screamed into the phone. For a second I thought I was deaf.

"Well, it's not that exciting anymore. And also, I miss you guys. I miss hanging out with '1D" I said 1D sarcastically. "Oh. Ok. Well I'm gonna go. Bye Ash." Niall said disappointed. "Ok. Bye Niall." I replied and hung up.

Went to my walk in closet and picked out some clothes. I had some white jeans and an Aeropostale T-shirt. I opened up my door and walked down the stairs.

I went into the kitchen and got some water. I took a sip and sat at the table. I heard footsteps come from upstairs.

It was either Gino or my mom. "Hey honey. How'd you sleep?" A voice said. It was my mother. "Great." I said. "Um, can I talk to you?" I asked. I didn't know how I would tell her this.

"Sure." She said as she walked over to the fruit bowl to grab and apple. "Ok. I'm thinking of quitting my career." I told my mom. She froze. After a moment she started to talk.

"But why? I mean, you're so good at singing and, and, people love you!" My mom said disappointed. I was afraid she would cry. "Well, it's just I'm not having so much fun anymore." I said. I felt bad for my mom. "Ok. I understand. It's your choice any way." She said. She was probably heart broken.

I walked away, trying not to cause her to cry.
H A R R Y S P O V
Niall was talking to Ashley and when he was done he came back into the living room.

"So, what did you talk to Ashley about?" Liam asked Niall. "He didn't look happy to tell us. Oh, No. What happened.

"Well, I asked how her career was going and-" He stopped. "Go on Niall." Zayn said, more like demanded. "Ok, she said she was retiring her career." He said very unhappy. I felt like my heart stopped.

"WHY?!" I cried. "She said she missed us. And she missed hanging out with us." He said and looked at the floor.

I had to talk to Ashley. I did what I had to do. I ran to my bedroom, Found my phone, and called Ashley.
A S H L E Y S P O V
My phoned buzzed again. How many calls could I have in just a half hour! I thought. I grabbed my phone and hit the answer button.

"Hello?" I asked. I forgot to look at who it was. "Hey Ash, it's Harry." He said. Hopefully Niall didn't tell him. "Oh....Hi Harry. How's it going?" I asked him. I tried to keep him off the subject about me and the career thing. "Great. I need to talk to you." He said quickly. I did a great job of keeping him off the subject. I thought sarcastically. "Ok." I told him.

"Niall told us about you quitting your career because of us. Please don't. Don't quit 'cause of us. You are one of the great singers I have ever heard!" He said. I knew he was just being nice about me being 'the greatest singer he's ever heard'.

"Harry, I'm going to. Its just, I want everything going back to the ways they were. All of us hanging out everyday." I tried to convince Harry this was a good idea. "Really?" Harry asked. "Really." I said back.

Me and Harry got off the phone about an hour ago, and I still had my phone in my hand. I tried looking on the bright side, now I could hang out with the boys more often. I decided to go visit them now.

I arrived at there front door and opened it up. "Hello?" I said loudly. My voice echoed through the huge house. I heard lots of footsteps run to me. "ASHLEY!" I heard Harry shout.

He was the fastest to get to me. He hugged my and lifted me off the ground. "Hi Harry. I guys. Uh, could you put me down?" I asked Harry. He dropped me and backed away embarrassed. "Sorry." He said. "Its ok." I smiled. "What are you doing here?" They all asked. "I just wanted to hang out with my best friends." I said with a smile.
THE END
________________________
Authors Note: Hey guys! Sorry I ended it so soon. I was running out of ides for this. I hope you liked my first book. Thank you all for 410 reads. Please vote! Thank you so much! I'm going to be making a new book called 'The Talent Show(One Direction Fanfiction). If you want to, you can read it. Thank you! Bye!