Chapter 6 Concerts Are Fun

I woke up to a nock on the door. I rubbed the sleep out o my eyes. I walked slowly to the door and pulled it open. Harry stood in front of me jumping up and down. "Hey Ash. Get ready, time for the concert!" He said eagerly. I rushed over to my room to get some clothes on. "Bye mom. I'm going to the concert!" I yelled. I heard feet come towards me. "Bye hon." She said and kissed my forehead. I smiled and ran out the door with the tickets. Harry was already in the car with it running. Dove was there too. "I'll give one ticket to Dove." I thought. I jumped in and we were off.

"WOW! THIS IS AMAZING!" I exclaimed. Me, Dove, Harry, Louis, Zayn, and Liam were on the stage. When I was on the third row, it was so far away. Now that I was on the stage, it looked so close up! "I can't believe I'm on this stage. It's just- UNBELIEVABLE!" I said. I was jumping up and down.

"Oh and Ashley, I forgot to tell you. You're performing with us!" Harry said with a fake smile. I felt like I just got punched in the gut. "WHAT?!" I screamed. Why didn't he tell me this before! "Let me explain. Our directed liked your singing so much, he wants you to preform." he said. I thought for a second. I nodded my head. "Yes." Harry said under his breath.

"Hello! Welcome to our concert! Let's make some noise!" Harry screamed into he microphone. The crowd cheered. "First, let us introduce you to our new singer in the band, ASHLEY RYANS!" Liam shouted. The crowd cheered again. I just knew there was gonna be a lot of cheering. A smile spread across my face. "Thank you everyone! I'm glad to be here! Let's sing!" I yelled. That's what I was so posed to say that, I think. The crowd cheered again.

The music started playing and we started singing.

"Girl I see it in your eyes your disappointed. Cause I'm the foolish one that you anointed with your heart. I tore it apart. And girl what a mess I made upon your innocence. And no women in the world deserves this. But hear I am, Asking you for one more chance." Liam sang. My part was coming soon. I was super nervous but I had to do it.

"Can we fall,one more time. Stop the tape, and rewind oh. And if you walk away, I know I'll fade. Cause there is nobody else, It's gotta be you, oh only you! It's gotta be you, oh only you!" Harry sang. He sounded like an angel.
Here comes my part.

"Now girl I hear it in your voice and how it trembles. When you speak to me I don't resemble, who I was. You've almost had enough. And your actions speak louder than words. And you're about to brake from all you've heard. But don't be scared, I ain't going no where." I sang. I don't want to brag but, I heard my voice and I sounded amazing! I never knew I sounded so good. I was glad it was over though.

When the concert was over I forgot that I had to go 'Meet 'n' Greet' with some fans. I was so posed to be a fan. "Ahhhhhh!" I heard girls scream. Here they come. "Hi Ashley, Hi Zayn, Hi Harry, Hi Liam, Hi Louis. Can you sign this?" A teenage girl with straight blonde hair said. I nodded "Sure." I smiled. I signed a T- Shirt with everyone on it, except me. "Sorry you're not on it." She apologized. "It's ok." I said. She moved on to Harry who sat next to me.

After that I went home.
___________________________
Authors note: Hey guys! I know this chapter was really long, but was it good. I hope you guys like the book. Thank you guys so much for the reads! I almost have 100 reads! Thank you so much! Vote and comment please. Thanks! Bye! :)