Chapter 9 Bad Comments

I woke up to the sound of clicking. Could it be birds? "CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!" I heard again. I looked out the window. There was about twenty people outside on my balcony. Paparazzi. Being famous isn't a piece of cake.

I took my phone from of the table and texted Harry. Ashley- Hey Har. Good morning. Are there paparazzi around your house? There is around mine. Being famous isn't easy, but it's fun. How are you? I'm fine. I put my phone on the table and fell onto my bed. I burrowed my head into the white pillow. I felt comfortable. A slipped out of bed and into my closet. I picked out a tang top with the words 'One Direction' on it. It had a picture of me and the boys on printed in the middle of the shirt. I took some jean shorts out of my draw and slipped them on my legs.

"BEEP BEEP!" My phone buzzed. I walked over to my phone and tapped on the icon that said message. It was Harry. Harry- Good morning to you too. There are paparazzi surrounding my house. Don't worry, you'll get used to it. I'm fine. I'll meet you at Met Life Stadium. We've got to practice for the concert. See ya soon. Harry was so sweet.

I went down stairs and into the kitchen. My mom sat at the table reading the news paper and drinking coffee. "Good morning my little pop star. How'd you sleep?" She asked sweetly. "Fine. The paparazzi woke me again." I relied with a crooked smile. I went over to the bowl of fruit and grabbed an apple. I took a bite out of the juicy apple. "Thats's good. And bad. I guess that's what you get for being popular." My mom shrugged.

"Bye mom! Love you!" I screamed as I stepped out the door. The sun was like fire on my skin. It was a beautiful day. I walked down the gravel drive way and hopped on my bike. My helmet was hanging on one of the handle bars. It took me about fifteen minutes to get to Met Life Stadium. I ran into the stadium.

I saw the boys sitting on the edge of the stage that was set up, They were talking. I started to walk a little harder so that my footsteps would be heard. Louis jumped when he heard me. They all smiled. "You scared me Ashley." Louis confessed. I smiled. "Sorry." I said apologetically. I jumped up onto the stage next to Harry. He put his arm around my neck and reseted it there. "Hey Ash." The boys all said. "Hi." I said back. The stadium looked so big. It was amazing.

"Ash, We were thinking about going to the beach. Would you like to come? You don't have to, it was just a thought." Niall suggested. I thought for a moment. The beach would be fun. I'm sure I would have a good time. It would be some time of from our career. I thought. "Sure. That would be fun." I agreed. "ENOUGH CHITCHAT! TIME TO PRACTICE!" Our director shouted from backstage.

I remembered when Harry got me to sing. He made me famous. I'm so thankful. I sounded way better now that I've been working with professionals for a long time.

When our practice was over I walked to Harry's flat. I realized I've never been there before. It was pretty nice. We stayed there for a couple hours. I had to go home after that. "Bye guys." I waved. "Bye." They all said at the same time.

I went in my room the moment I got in my house. I opened up my laptop and typed in 'One Direction'. I was going to print a picture out and hang it on my wall. I saw the one I want and clicked on it. I went up to the top and hit print.

I went back down and saw a comment section. Because of my curiosity, I had to click it. these weren't nice at all. One of them said Why would One Direction get a new person in. She way to young. She's not even a good singer. That was very mean. I remembered that all of that would go away when I was at the beach tomorrow.

I looked at the clock. 10:24. I should go to bed. I got my pajamas on and slipped into bed. After a while I drifted off to sleep.
___________________________
Authors note: Hi guys. Thank you so much for 240 reads! It's unbelievable. Vote and comment please. Thanks! Bye! :)