Chapter 8 Life In Fame

"BEEP BEEP BEEP!" My phone started buzzing like crazy. I grabbed it from off the bedside table. Louis- Hey Ash. Happy Birthday. Unfortunately we need to practice. Meet us at the studio in five to ten minutes. See ya there. I got some faded blue jeans on and a T-Shirt on. I tip toed down the stairs and left a note for my mom.
Dear mom,
I had to go to the Studio to practice with Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn. I don't know when I'll be back. See you later
Love
Ashley
I slipped on my sneakers, Got my sweatshirt and ran out the door. Since Harry wasn't here with his car, I had to walk. More like run actually.

When I arrived all the lights were turned off. I couldn't see a thing. Where are they? Why are the lights out? I thought. All of a sudden I heard someone flick on a light.

"SURPRISE!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" People cheered. I looked around and saw a banner. It read HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY. I was so surprised. I saw Harry and the boys over by my mom and Gino. So I left that note for nothing? I thought. It didn't matter. Today was my birthday and nothing was going to ruin that.

I had some cake and sat down at a table by the boys. "Happy birthday." they'd all sang. It was music to my ears. "I have one question, When do I go back to school?" I asked. They all laughed. "What?" I asked. What was so funny. "You don't go to school any more. We get homeschooled." Harry explained. That was good. Now I wouldn't have to get trampled by fans.

After the party, I went back home to relax. I was partied out. I took a three minute nap. When I woke up I walked over to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water. Being famous is hard. I thought as I took a sip of water.
___________________________
Authors Note: Hello! I'm sorry this chapter is so short. Thank you guys so much! I have 150 reads now. I'm so happy. Vote and comment please! Thanks! Bye! :)