Chapter 3:The Omegas

(Well here's the 4th chapter. The next chapter will be the Bio for the characters.)

Izuku wakes up with a jump. He looks around worried seeing as he wasn't in his room. "So it wasn't a dream?" Izuku asked himself as he got up. He went walking around to see that there was a second bedroom. He also saw that the apartment had a restroom,a kitchen,a dinning room,and a livingroom. He sees that's there's a pair of clothes on the dinning room table with a note on them. He goes over and reads it. 'I suggest you change out of your school uniform. Don't want anyone getting suspicious.' - Akumu.

"Hm very well." Izuku said grabbing the clothes and goes into the restroom. He goes in and changes. He looks into mirror to see that he's wearing a green long sleeve shirt,black jeans,and that half of his hair turned pitch black. "Well fuck. Now my hair looks like Todoroki." Said Izuku as he walks out to see Akumu sitting down in the living room waiting for him. "Your awake and dressed good. Now to go see the one who gave you the power right now." Akumu says as he stands up. "Wait do you know why my hair is half pitch black now?" Asked Izuku. "Don't worry about it. It's safe well mostly safe." Said Akumu as a magic circle appears under them. "Wait w-" They vanish.

They appear infront of a large cabin in the middle of the woods. "Let's go kid. Oh and a bit of advice. Don't touch anything that looks pricey." Akumu says as they walk in. "Everyone we have a guest come into the living room!" Akumu yells as they walk in into the living and sit down on the coach. A few minutes later a woman that looks like she's in her 18-20ish walks into the room and sits down next to Akumu then leans her head on Akumu's shoulder. The Woman has long straight brownish black hair,with gold slited eyes that remind you of a lizard. She's wearing a long sleeve sweat shirt that doesn't go over her right shoulder and blue jeans. "Hello child I am Nyx Zero Omega. I am Aku-Kun's wife." The Brownish black haired woman introduced herself. "I am Izuku Midoriya. It's nice to meet you Omega-san." Izuku said. "Please call me Nyx Izuku." "Ok Nyx-san." On cue another girl that seemed around 14-15 comes in. She has long straight pitch-black hair,bright gold slited eyes that remind you of a lizard. She has a white sweat shirt and a black jeans. "Introduce yourself." Akumu says to her. She rolls her eyes and says. "Hello My name is Zella Kalma Omega daughter of these two." She finishes. Izuku nods and introduces himself again. "Now my wife here is the one who has given you your powers for reasons I don't know." Akumu says. "I gave you some of my power because one your Hisashi's son, and two you're quirkless." Nyx explains while sitting up. "So far it's only reacted when you were angry. But it also helped keep your body to an at least heathly level." She continues. "So far you've only been given the scales when you get angry." Nyx finishes. "Wait what do you mean scales?" Izuku asked. "Akumu told you what he is right?" She asks. He nods. "He said he's a devil. Half Devil Half Fallen Angel." He says she nods. "There are five other besides humans and Demons. I am a dragon. There aren't many still in the mortal realm." Nyx explains. "Ok if your a dragon. That means your daughter is 1/4 Devil,1/4 Fallen Angel, and Half Dragon? And what other races are there?" Asks Izuku. Akumu shakes his head. "Zella is Half Devil and Half Dragon. Her Devil side took over her Fallen Side but she still has a few things resembling a fallen. And there are Vampires,Demons,Angels,Fallen Angels,and Dragons." Akumu explained. "So what does that make me?" Izuku asked. Nyx spoke.

"It makes you a human with the powers of a dragon. And soon to be a human with the powers of a demonic dragon." Izuku was shocked. "I will be giving you a portion of my powers as well. I need you to be strong if your going to a representative." Akumu said with a grin. "I see when do we get started?" Izuku asked with a smirk. Akumu got a evil smirk. "Tommorw. Now let's go. Zel pumpkin wanna join?" Akumu asked. "Dad stop calling me that. I'm not a child anymore. And of course." She said. "You'll always be my baby girl. Now Izuku you didn't eat breakfest right let me make you all something." Akumu said as he and Nyx got up. "I have to make sure you don't burn down the kitchen." She said as they go to the kitchen.

Izuku and Zella get up. "Let me show you the dinning room." Zella spoke as they start walking until they come across a dragon statue half as big as Izuku. The Dragon has looks a bit like a wyvern with four and it's hands attached to it's bottom pair of wings. Horns that go straight back,and two tails that wrap around eachother. "What's this?" Izuku asks as they stop. "That's my great grandfather, Bahumut he is a wyrm or a Primordial Dragon. He is one of the first dragons." Zella explains. She then turns to him but half way she trips falling on him.

When they both open their eyes they find Zella sitting on top of Izuku with their faces inches away from eachother. They blush and at the speed of light they jump away from each other. "W-we should get to the table." Zella says as Izuku nods in response. They leave to the table.

To be continued...

(Hope you liked the chapter. Byeeee)