Chapter 7:First Day

(Now I'm going to skip them getting there Letters. I'll tell their scores tho. Izuku got 216 points. 186 Villain points and 30 rescue points. Zella got 262 Villain points.)

Izuku and Zella were at the gates. "Let's start our journey at U.A." Zella said as she started leading him by his hand inside. They have been walking for Ten minutes. "God Damn it we've been walking for ten fucking minutes. Where is that damn classroom!" Izuku yelled as Zella sighed. "Should we just teleport there?" She asked as she readied a magic circle. "Yes I don't want to be any more late than we already are." A magic circle appears under them and they vanish.

They appear in front of a Fifteen foot door and they already hear yelling. "It's that Blue Brat from the exam and most likely one of the Bakugo's..." He spoke with great hate when he said Bakugo. They open the door and wave to the yellow sleeping door on the floor then see 'Blue Brat' and Katsuki aguring. "Take your foot off the desk right now!" Rippoff Sonic yelled. "Huh? Who the fuck are you?!" Katsuki yelled back. "I am Tenya Iida from Somei Private Academy." Iida said respectfully. "An Elite huh? I'm going to enjoy crushing you!" Katsult smirked. They then noticed both Izuku and Zella raising their eyebrows at them. "HOW THE FUCK DID DEKU GET INTO U.A?!" Katsuki yelled. Iida ran towards us and bowed at a 90 degree agle. "Hello my name i-" "We heard. I'm Zella Kalma Omega and he's Izuku Midoriya." Zella said. "It's you! You saved me in the exam. Thank you!" A voice said behind them which made them turn around. A girl with brown hair bob cut and brown eyes. "No problem it's what a hero does. Now if you don't mind I want to read now." He pulls a book out of nowhere.

"It took you 8 seconds to get quiet. Seems like we have to work on that. Alright put these on and meet me outside anyone late will be expelled." A man with black hair,eyes and dressed like a hobo with a scarf said. Zella and Izuku left right away.

They all are outside in the U.A gym uniform. "We'll be doing a quirk test." Aizawa said. "What about ordination?"(I don't know it's 3am don't blame me.) Uraraka asked. "Teachers at U.A get to teach however we wish. Bakugo K how far did you throw in middle school?" Aizawa asked. "I dunno 63 meters?" Aizawa throws him a ball. "Do anything just stay in the circle. "DIE!!!!!" Katsuki throws the ball with an explosion. '701meters' a screen showed. "This will be cool we get to used our quirks!" "Cool huh? Whoever gets last expelled!"

(I'm skipping all of them but Izuku and Zella's ball throw. To tired to do the rest.)

"Omega your turn." Aizawa throws her a ball as she stepped into the circle. 'Let's give them a taste.' Darkness,Navy Blue Energy,and black and gold energy circle around her hand. She wines back and throws it causing a shock wave. A screen shows '5,274meters' "AMAZING!"

Izuku's turn.

"Try your best Midoriya." Izuku just smirked. Izuku's arm turned to darkness. Swirls of Azure Flames surround it,White lines of light make an infinity symbol on the back of his hand. He wines back and throws it making cracks in the air, breaking the sound barrier. The Screen shows an Infinity Symbol. Izuku's arm turned back to normal. An crack appeared on Izuku's hand but it healed quickly so that he didn't notice. "Alright here are the results." A Screen appeared.

1 - Zella Kalma Omega
2 - Izuku Midoriya
3 - Izumi Yagi
4 - Momo Yayarozu
5 - Okami Todoroki
6 - Shoto Todoroki
7 - Katsuki Bakugo
8 - Mitsumi Bakugo
20 - Mineta Mirou

"Oh the expulsion was a lie."

To be continued...

(I'm tired as fuck. Well hoped you like and When the sports festival is when Okami comes into the Relationship. Should I make a story ideas story because I have more about 3-10 more?)