Chapter 6:Entrance Exam

(I edited The Bio a bit so go back and re-read it. But I edited something for Izuku,Akumu,Zella.)

Izuku and Zella are in front of the Gate of U.A. "You know I never thought I'd be here a few months ago." Izuku said. "It's fine your here now and we'll both pass I know it." Zella encourages him and squeezes his hand. Izuku just smiles and they walk into the building.

Izuku and Zella finish the mental test in 10 minutes. After everyone sat down in their seats, but to Izuku's shitty luck. Izumi and her squard are sitting next to them. "HELLO LITTLE LISTENERS CAN I GET A YEAH?!" The Hero known as Present Mic yells. Complete Silence. "Wow tough crowd." He says as he starts to explain the exam until...

"Excuse me it says here that there are Four Robots not Three! U.A should be ashamed for this mistake! AND YOU!" A tall brat with dark blue hair and glasses points a Izuku who was reading a book. "Yes?" Izuku asked without looking at him and still reading. "You should stop reading that book and pay attention. U.A is for those who try and you cleary don't  deserve to be here." Blue Brat said. All Izuku was look him in the eyes but the blue brat noticed that Izuku's eyes are gold,slited,and have an omega sign in both of them. "Shut up and sit down till Mic is done." Izuku said with a voice full of command.

Blue Brat did so. "Thanks Little Listener. Just avoid the 0-pointer it's just an obstacle." He said as he sent them all to different city. Izuku got City-A. Izuku just waited for it to start. The gates opened and Izuku ran in. All the rest of the contestants were confused until Present Mic yelled. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR THERE'S NO COUNT DOWN IN REAL LIFE! GO!" The rest ran in.

Izuku crushed a 3 pointer bots head as Izuku's shadow spread and made spikes to impale all the bots around him which got him around 50 points. Izuku continued destroying the robots he can. Ten 3 pointer and Twenty-five 2 pointers came from behind him. Izuku was positive nothing alive was behind them for 16 meters. "Let's see if their still as destructive as before." Izuku said with a sadistic smile. He slicks back is hair with his left hand as he put his right hand up as Azure Blue Flames appeared in it. "Bathe in the Azure Flames of Hell." Izuku shot it out towards the robots annihilating them completely. All of the contestants looked at Izuku in fear.

In the observation room

"Who's that?!" Mostly every teacher asked except for Nezu and Shota Aizawa. "Let's see his name is Izuku Midoriya.
Age - 14
Parent - Hisashi Midoriya
Quirk - Chaos Dragon Magic. He put it as unknown." Nezu finished.

"My Baby boy is here? But how does he know about his father?" Inko says. "Nezu I think you should take him out of the exam. He isn't suited to be a hero." AllMight said. Every teacher looked at him with a raised eye brow especially Aizawa and Nezu. "No. He's in my class. He has potential." Aizawa says, Toshi looks at Aizawa with a glare. "Trust me ErasureHead he has no potential, he has sided with the Villains,he had no quirk 10 months ago. He must've got it from him." Toshinori said. "Mr.Yagi don't assume things,He is not a villain. The one who trained him is a close freind of mine. So shut it." Nezu said harshly. AllMight flinched. "B-But-" "Shut it Toshinori." Nezu says.

Back to Izuku.

Izuku is sitting on a ledge, reading a book. "I know I've passed. I got to use the Azure Flames. Well I guess I'll wa-" A rumble happened. "The Zero-Pointer." He kept reading until he heard a scream. He looked down and saw his sister and a girl with brown hair. He had a flashback.

Flash back.

We see a Izuku and Izumi a week before they went to the Docters. "Onii-chan.." Izumi worriedly asked Izuku. "Yes Imouto-chan?" Izuku asked. "What if we have weak quirks or worse we're both quirkless?" She asked with teary eyes. "It doesn't matter if you have a weak quirk or even if we're quirkless. I will always protect you no matter what." Izuku said as he smiles at her. "Even if you hate me Onii-chan." Izumi asked. Izuku smiles at her. "Of course though I doubt I hate my cute imouto-chan." Izuku said as he hugged her.

Flash back ends

'I will keep my promises.' Izuku thought. As he jumped down.

With Zella when it began.

Zella ran in when the doors opened. She sent what looks like black and gold crystal from ground destroying about twenty bots at once. Black Ash comes out of her. She makes the ash to make a dome filled with bots. She shoots a ball of black and crismon magma into the dome annihilating all of the bots in the dome.

She raises both her hands and black and gold magic circle appears under in them. As larger magic circles appears under the bots and destroys them. 'This is to easy.' She thought.

Back to Izuku.

Izuku flew to the Zero-Pointer with his wings. "I hate using Destructive Energy Manipulation..." He puts his wings in and scales appear all over him as he pulls his arm and Black,Gold,and Violent Energy covers his arm. He swings it foward as it connects cracks appear in the air. (Like white beard.) "Reailty's Collapse!" Izuku yelled as the Zero-Pointer just disintegrates. Izuku gildes down and looks at his arm. "Damn my arms fractured..." He said as he removed the rubble off of the girls. "T-TIMES UP!!!! IZUKU MIDORIYA CONGRATS ON FIRST PLACE!" Izuku just vanishes as does Zella.

(To be continued... wow that was something. More of Zella's Abilities have been revealed.

Izuku's New Abilities
Azure HellFire Manipulation -  He can manipulate the second hottest flames in existence. It burns almost everything. Basically if we gave Dabi Demonic Power and combined it with his quirk.

Destructive Energy Manipulation - Example Sirzechs Lucifer - Highschool is what Nyx's Level is on.

Reailty Attacks - User can release/use reality/layers of reality to form various attacks various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc. Upon impact, the attack may cause damage to or warp reality around whatever it hits.

Zella's Abilities.
Esoteric Crystal/Ash/Magma Manipulation - look it up.

Now since everyone made it confusing by putting all their answers on one choice when it said both answers.

Ship

Izuku x Zella

Or

Izuku x Zella and Okami

Make the comment on the name only.