Prologue

(Hey everyone new story here. I'm not quitting any of my other stories. Don't worry. Any way let's get on with this!)

A 4 year old Izuku and Izumi are at the Docters with their mother Inko Yagi. They were talking about how much they want to be like the Number 1 Hero All Might. Izuku Yagi has spiky Greenish black hair, emerald green eyes, 4 freckles in a diamond shape. Izumi Yagi has blonde hair, emerald green eyes.

Then the Docter called us in, "I have both good news and bad news which do you want to hear first?" The Docter asked with a frown. "The Good news please."

"It seems like Young Izumi here has an powerful stockplie quirk that allows her to stockplie energy in her body then use it to enhance her body. I estimate that her full power may match All Might at half of his full power." The Docter said.(A/N: A weaker version of One for All *Cough*Small Might*Cough)

"Yay! I can be a Hero like All Might!" Izumi exclaimed but Inko asked. "And the bad news?" The Docter frowns, "Young Izuku here is Quirkless..." Izuku drops his All Might action figure. "What?! But how?" Inko questions.

"Izuku has a double joint in his toe only found in quirkless people. I'm sorry but Izuku is part of the 20%..."

"I think it's time to go....thank you for your time Docter..." Inko grabs the children's hands and walks out. 'Good Luck Young Master...'

        Timeskip to Yagi Household

"We're Home!" Inko yells. Izumi runs in and jumps on her father Toshinori Yagi. "Daddy I have a powerful quirk!" Toshi laughs, "Oh really? What is it?" He asks. "She has a weaker version of your quirk honey. She'll be an amazing hero." Izuku just walks upstairs and goes into his room. "We'll have to find a way to have it so she doesn't hurt herself with it." Toshi says. "So we'll have to train her to work her body up?" Inko questions.

Timeskip next day at the play ground

Izuku was playing around when his sister and friends came up to him. His freinds were Katsuki Bakugo,Mitsumi Bakugo.(A/N I wanted something different for her name same with Fem Todoroki. Katsuki looks the same.) Mitsumi has brown spiky hair, red eyes. Shoto Todoroki has half white hair and half crismon, he also has heterochromia eyes,Okami Todoroki, she has snow white hair and bright blue eyes.

"Hey Big Brother do you still want to be a hero?" Izumi asks. Izuku looks at them for a minute like he's studying them then answers. "Yes. More than an-" He was cut off from a punch to the gut.

"Then you better stop! You can never be a hero without a quirk Deku!" She yells. Izuku then gets hit by a explosion courtesy of Katsuki then a frozen leg by Shoto. Then a punch to the face by Izumi with little green lighting around her. (A/N:She can only use 1% with short burst.) While Mitsumi assault him verbally.(A/N:Same dumb reason that is. "I don't want my Big Brother to get hurt so let's beat him up and make him not be a hero." God hate that reason.) And Okami saying sorry over and over again in the back round.

Hours later when the sun is setting. They left with Shoto dragging Okami  away back to their home. Izuku is laying down with bruises, burns,and frost on him. Unaware of the golden eyes with black slits in them watching him from the shadows. That began to let off a black mist that went into him without him knowing.

Izuku got up and started walking home hoping that this is a one time thing. Oh..how wrong he was. This was only the begining of Hell....

(This is the prologue of The Gift of the Abyss...)