Chapter 5:Date

(As the tages said I'm adding a Devil May Cry Element. Which means I'm going to add a certain blade. You all can probably guess which blade.)

Izuku is currently wearing a black shirt,green jacket,black pants,and a pair of green shoes. 'Calm down Izuku! it's just your first date. What am I going to do. Will she like what I have planned? Will she think I'm completely boring!' Izuku internally panicked. He didn't notice that he was mumbling and that Zella was in front of him giggling.

"Zuku!" Zella yelled taking Izuku out of his trance. Izuku looked at her with wide eyes. She was wearing a light blue long sleeve shirt,a black skirt, blue stockings,black boots,and lastly she has her hair in a pony tail. "Beautiful..." He muttered. Apparently Zella heard him as she turned a bright red. "B-Baka!" Zel yelled.

This took Izuku back to earth. "H-Huh? Oh sorry..." "It's fine. Now you have something planned right?" Zella asked. "Of course. Hang on." He smiled and held out his hand. Zella blushed a bit and grabbed his hand. Izuku smiled and darkness covered them. Then the darkness fell and they were nowhere to be found. (A/N:It's dark out. It's 7:30 they wasted a bit of time.)

Somewhere else darkness rised up. And out of it both Izuku and Zella appeared. Zella looked around,it's beautiful around them. They are ten feet from a lake, within that area there's a picnic table with a basket on it, there's a row boat right in the sand. "Let's get started shall we?" Izuku asked. All Zella could do was nod. Izuku was a bit worried thinking he was doing bad so far.

Zella sat down and Izuku placed a empty plate in front of her. "I wasn't sure what you'd would like so I made something of well everything." He said with a chuckle. (A/N:Warning:Food lots of food.)
Izuku opened the basket and got a few more from darkness.

Zella looks at it and drools a bit

Zella looks at it and drools a bit. "I'm sorry if it's a bit much. But you can choose whatever you want." He said with a smile that made her blush. "Thanks." Zella said then grabs one of everything and starts eating. Izuku laughed and got his own plate then started eating. "It's so good!" Zella yelled. Izuku smiled in response. Zella used chopsticks and grabbed a piece of food and held it up to Izuku. "Say Ah." She said. Izuki blushed. "That isn't necessary." He said. "Please?" Zel asked. "Fine. Ah" He eats it. They continue eating and talking to each other. "Ready for the last part?" Izuku asked. "Of course." She smiled.

Izuku and Zella get on the boat and go to the middle of the lake. "Nice view right? Well second best view tonight." Izuku said. "What's the first then?" Zella asked. "What else you of course." Izuku smirked. Zella blushed. "That's corny." Izuku laughed. "I know." Zella leans her head on Izuku's shoulder. Izuku puts his head on Zella's head. They just sit there in silence for a few minutes.

"Hey Zella?" Izuku asked. "Yes Izuku?" She asked. "You've made me happier than I've been in a long time...you don't judge me because I'm quirkless or only want me for power." Izuku took a deep breath. "I love you Zella Omega. I love your smile,your laugh,your eyes,your voice,your amazing personality. I love all of you Zella Kalma Omega." Izuku said while looking her in the eyes. Zella could only stare wide eyed with tears in her eyes. She didn't say anything for a few minutes so Izuku got a sad smile on his face.

"I guess you don't feel the same. I understand." Izuku said with a sad smile as he stood up. Zella got out of her trance and stood up quickly and grabbed his arm, rocking the boat enough to knock them out of the boat into the water. They both came up to float. "You fucking idiot, you should've let me say something instead of assuming!" Zella grabbed his collar. "Your an idiot you know that right? Well I guess that just makes me love you more." Zella pulled Izuku into a kiss. Izuku was shocked then eased into the kiss. "I love you Izuku Midoriya.." "I love you Zella Omega" They kissed again.

(To be continued)