Chapter 37

HARRY'S POV MOTHER FUCKERS

I look over at these sad pathetic girls. Tsk tsk tsk. I look over to who I think the culprit is. Before looking away quickly.

"I expect you know why you're here" Tom said glaring at the females in the line. I see shivers before some questioning gazes. "Someone in this line has drugged me, making me forget about my family bond." My lover was pissed. In all reality he just wanted to be by my side, but the potion or whatever they used prevented that and wiped me from his mind entirely.

"My-My lord we would never do that" was coursing through the halls by numerous girls. I look over to Lucius and see him being comforted by Fenrir, seeing his ex-wife like this may be killing him. Then I look over to the younger Malfoy, he needs to watch this as well.

"So all of you are going to listen to what my Mate has to say, if one of you don't follow the rules you know what is going to happen. By to the by, if you are innocent you need not to worry. My Mate will know who is guilty." I smile lightly at my dom. Tom really does make me whole. These days without him were really torture and I missed him so much it hurt.

"Now," I started off strongly. My resolve never did waver but I was so jittery from anger and emotions in general. "I want all of you to use a simple spell, then I want you to take a single step back after it is completed" I ask this because I just need to see their magic signatures. Once they use magic once like they did in that kitchen, I've got the pathetic bitch.

"Lumos" I heard mostly throughout the room. Some were just copying because in their panicked state they couldn't think of a proper spell, although I don't blame them, we are pissed.

"Now all of you take a step back" I repeated the last thing because I noticed not many did. Another good thing is that about 10 seconds after you use magic it follows you, so even if the woman moved from one place to another it won't matter.

"Yes Lady Meyhem" Was flowing through the hall again. As soon as I notice that everyone moved I quickly look over to my family. My father nods smirking, Ron looks pissed as hell and ready to slice everyone's head off, Blaise is trying to calm his lover down, Fred and George look like they're ready to catch new prey, many more just ended up nodding while finally when I look to my mate.. he just growls and nods, ready to torture.

"Now," I say just for the dramatic effect and look around the room with my eyes. I quickly look for one that matched the signature from earlier. Found it..she even tried moving. "Found her everyone" I said looking over to my fìance. Tom smirks evily, I just grin excitedly. I walk over to that side of the room. "Everyone from Parkinson down is allowed to go." I said, not caring what anyone had to say, they were free to go. I look at every woman, not giving one more attention then the other. I saw the culprit, she doesn't even look guilty. She looks like she did nothing wrong.

"Who is it my love" Tom said coming over the couple steps before holding me lightly. Good choice I was getting a little dizzy.

"Let me narrow it down more so they know I'm on to them. It is always fun toying with them you know?" I saw nods across the room, Tom himself growled but I could also feel that he was amused. "Everyone from Palpatine down can go," Yes Palpatine had a sister. I noticed similar features one day when I was bored, when I asked him about it he looked like he completely forgot he had family other than us for a minute.

"Love you really are teasing her now. What does her face look like?" Tom asked. I look through every womans face again.

"She's acting like she did nothing wrong, she doesn't look scared at all. It's like she didn't do it, I might believe it if I wasn't so strong myself. That is how good her acting or expressions are right now" I said looking at everyone. When I got down to the final 5 I just stare at these woman. 4 of them are scared beyond belief, but the one person who did everything wrong acts like she is not the culprit.