Chapter 18

I know I've been on a little rant today and made quite a few. Maybe not as good as usual. But ive been bored Corona has really got to me. Especially since Saturday is me and my boyfriend DAY. And his sister has to Corona test and get negative results until I can come back. ALL BECAUSE OF A STUPID COLD BC MY STUPID BOYFRIEND STOOD OUT IN THE STUPID RAIN

damn. I've been lonely today.

Harry's POV

Hello darkness my old friend. I open my eyes. Never mind goodbye.
I try to sit up but my ass stings. I gasp. DAMMIT IT TOOK THREE TRIES BEFORE I COULD DO IT. DAMN YOU TOM.

"I can hear you" Tom said. I look at him unimpressed he looks at me amused. "Anyway. What shall we do today?" He asks me. I think. What should we do. It's a free day for the first time in a while.

"I'm not sure. We could play with our familairs or we could go out on a date. Or converse with my friends" I say. He looks at me.

"How about all three. I'll set a reservation for this evening. And we go do those to for the whole day. Well you do I'm fine just holding you while you do it" eh better than nothin. I nod. We quickly get changed. I walk out and see all my friends but the twins.

"Imma go wake em up" I say. Ron eyes widen.

"NOOOO HARRY YOU CANT. THEY WILL ATTACKKKKK" I ignore the drama queen and open the door.

"RISE AND SHINE MOTHER FUCKERS" I yell. I look at the twins. They look at me. I look at Fred. Then george. They look at eachother than me then we all nod. They get changed and then grab their foxes and walk out. We walk in. I point at Ron. "GET HIM" I yell. The twins are quick to tackle.

"WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME. I DIDNT EVEN WAKE YOU UP THIS TIME" Ron yells. As I hear his griffen squeak too and being tackled by the two foxes. Suddenly I feel arms around my waist and get pulled into Tom.

"Fancy seein you here" I giggle out. He chuckles.

"Your Meyhem?" I freeze... Ron.. you betrayed me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Blaise.. no I'm just Tom's side bitch of the Valley" I say then cuddle into Tom hoping to disappear from all of the disappointment and betrayal.

"Really? Now I get why you laughed your ass off at Malfoy" he said. I dont even crack a smile. It was funny. But honestly to bring Blaise here even though I wasn't ready to tell anyone but friends isnt cool. I feel Tom's arms tighten. He heard my thoughts. I just cuddle back into him. I hear Fred and George legit snap. Once they realize what's going on. They're back on Ron.

"WHAT DID I DO NOW STOOOOP" Ron yells. Fred speaks.

"You know what you did Ronald" he sounded serious.

"You basically betrayed Harry" Ron's eyes snap to me. I feel it. But I dont wanna look. Then I feel his eyes away. Probably to look at Blaise. I can feel the realization.

"I just thought Harry would want to meet my new boyfriend I didnt think anything of it" I hear scoffs. This time all around the room. I feel Tom stand up. His hands on my thighs while I just stay in his arms.

"This wasnt your decision to make. You didnt even ask him before you brought Zabini to Harry's safe place. Hes feeling heartbroken all because you didn't ask a question which wouldve been a yes because your his brother. He wouldve said yes but you didnt say anything. Thinking itd be okay to break his trust then the simplest thing you can think of" Tom rants. Kind of panting when done. He flops back down. I just hold tighter.