Chapter 12

A/N OMG THANK YOUUUU FOR WHOEVER LIKED THIS. I was just looking at my notifications and it got filled with people voting and messaging. Omg you guys are the best. LOVE YA TOMARRY FANS. I'm actually really excited thank you. I mean it.
I mean this suddenly came to mind. Yaknow people name their people. My name is Jonfinmycheeto... honestly didnt even plan on making a story but I wanted to read a new Tomarry book. And Drarry book. And Sasunaru book. Maybe Karmagisa book... shit imma yaoi fangirl. But never call me that shit if you want my attention. I'll try to reply to people if they call me Abi. So my name is Abi nice ta meetcha.

-awkward kid signs out of the rant and into the story-

Harry's POV

So I've been staring at this beautiful fuckin ring. This ring blessed by the goddamn gods. THIS RING THAT TOM GAVE ME PROPOSING omg yesterday was perfect. I knew something was up but not that. Plus I got to strike fear into people and kill a whore. EEKKKK FUCK YEA.
But we've got to get to Severus Snape... he betrayed us... I don know why... ok maybe a little Tom was insane for a while and he killed Severus' love. But he didnt mean to. And hes trying to protect the wizarding world.

#Hatchling. What's wrong# I hear Acarus say. Yes he came to call me Hatchling like I'm his own. Even though im only the mate of a speaker.

#I dont want to kill Ssseverusss but he betrayed usss all. I feel the wizarding world too because it'sss.. well were the bessst sside for the wizarding world# I tell Acarus. He looks at me. Nodding slightly.

#he made hiss choice. Sssure it wasss a terrible choice. But he made it. And itsss againssst uss we cant do anything now# he said. I smile. He always has a way with making me see the best choice.

#and thatss why your my familiar. You make me sssee the besst I love you sssappy sssnake# I say. He hisses playfully at me.

"Hey baby" I hear from the doorway. I look over and see Tom. I then look at Acarus who nods so I go and jump on Tom like a fuckin monkey. "So today is the day were getting "baby death eaters" as you like to say. It's happening early on because those death eaters have to get ready for Hogwarts" I nod and smirk.

"Baby Malfoy Baby Parkinson Baby Zabini. Baby Crabbe Baby Doyle. Baby Nott. Huehuehue" I cackle out. Tom looks at me weirdly.

"The fuck you up to now love" Tom states. If only he knew what Malfoy and the rest spout off at school. Silver Prince.

"Well nothin you'll find later" I cackle.

%Heyo Harry% I hear baby voice Kotas speak. I smile at him.

%you wanna scare some baby death eaters% I say to him which he nods fast to.

"What did you say" Tom asks suspiciously. I smile innocently. To which he narrowed his eyes.

"Oh nothing" I say. Kotas also smiles innocently. Which is adorable. But me and him found out something while playing. He can turn into a huge..whatever he is... hes like half a lotta things.

"Well let's go. They're arriving after we eat" he said. I smile and nod. Getting out a dress thats.. beautiful

 beautiful