chapter 5

Harry's POV

I wake up from probably the best sleep I have had in my life. I try to sit up noticing my wrist feels better but got. Stuck? I look over and see Tom's sleeping face holding onto me like hes afraid to let go. I smile and sort of snuggle into his arms. Then just as I settle I hear a chuckle. My head shoots up in shock to see red eyes looking into my green ones. He smiles and kisses my forehead. I blush and he seems a little cheeky for a dark lord.

"Are you ready for breakfast love?" I blush again at the name but then I remember.

"How do I get down to the dining room" I say looking at him confused then I look for Acarus and cant find him "and where is Acarus" I say confused again.

"Well for one I can carry you down. Which I will" cue blushing heavily "and I sent Acarus with Nagani to show him the ropes around here. And also I have a death eater meeting at lunch and I was wondering if you would like to join me" I can tell he was very nervous about asking. I thought for a moment. I guess I could sit there i mean knowing the means for both sides may help a lot.

"I think I'd like to go to a meeting. I mean the light side wants to kill you. And I know I cannot do that. And I feel if I know your true intentions. Why you appose the light I think it will help me. I dont think I'll go to the light but if I dont like what I hear I'll go grey. If I like it. I'd like to join you. Maybe as your equal?" I say hesitantly. He looks shocked like I really said this to him. But he gets so excited he picks me up and hugs me tight before sitting back down on the bed with me on his lap.

"You are my mate. You will not be a follower. No death eater. You will be called whatever you want to be called. Wear whatever you want to. You are my absolute equal. But If I may suggest wearing a mask until you get warmed up" he said excitingly but kind of worried I'll jump at him in the end. I smile so big my cheeks hurt and hug around his neck. Wincing slightly when his arm grazes my ribs.

"I would love this. Just let me listen to the meeting all of it. Dont send me out no matter even if you torture someone. I will then make a decision" I say. He smiles and nods. Then picks me up holding my thought while I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Of course. Now. I talked to the healer turns out you may not have to take 3 skelegrows. Only one more as long as you keep taking those healing potions every single day for 2 weeks. But only then you dont have to take the skelegrow. Which I know you hate I saw your face" after he said that I really did get happy I hate those fuckin potions. The healing potions are 10x better. "Also. After breakfast do you want to go shopping. On glamours of course we will wait till tomorrow for gringotts were a little busy today. But you can buy whatever you want to wear and you can even think up during the day. At the end of the meeting you can give yourself a name" I nod my head smiling

"Ok. Um we better hurry to breakfast so we can shop. ONWARD PEASANT" I yell and he chuckles lightly as he kisses my cheek and starts going to the dining hall. Once we get there a see a small breakfast of eggs bacon waffles pancakes and anything I may want. Ok it's not that small. But he did it for me. I kiss his cheek as he sits down and puts me in his lap being careful not to hit my ribs.

"I figured since I didnt know what you like I'd get you some breakfast foods. Is it to your liking"  I can tell hes really nervous as but I reassure him pancakes are my favorite breakfast food by far. He smiles and kisses my cheek and gets me a couple of pancakes as he gets him eggs bacon and pancakes. I pour a bucket of syrup he looks at me strange but I look at him cheekily.