chapter 4

Harry's POV

I look up shocked. Why is he asking me this. Is something wrong. Should I have not hugged him. He has a mate i guess one that would be mad i hugged him. For some reason that thought really hurts. He belongs to someone else...

"I'm so so sorry I didnt know you had a mate I shouldnt have hugged you without permission I didnt mean to I'm sorry" I say pushing myself away. But Tom grabs me and hugs me whispering that I shouldnt be sorry. Then I hear Acarus speak up.

#Massster. Your a fucking idiot. Remember what I told you when we firssst met. I told you becaussse you can ssspeak you're either a dessscendant or hisss mate# Acarus hisses. I think he feels amused. Wait goddammit I forgot. I really am an idi-

"I'm.. you're mate?" I say slowly looking at Tom. I can hear Acarus giggle hissing at me. I wanna glare but I'm too afraid to look away from him incase this isnt true. Tom looks right back at me. Like hes afraid to look away as well.

"Um the descendants of Salazar. I mean yea I'm the heir of slytherin. I get a mate even if I'm not a creature. But there is another creature in the mix. And its probably half the reason I am the dark lord and fighting the light. I'm a Vampire. A dark creature" he said. I look at him shocked. His eyes are Red. I heard vampires if they are an heir to an extremely strong line they have red eyes. But they themselves have to be strong or they cant.

"D-do you think-" I was cut off by a knock to the door. Tom looks at me slightly worried by i dismiss him. I can ask him later. He nods and answers the door. There stands a man that looks about 30-35. But I can swear hes a lot more than that.

"What potions do you have?" Tom said. Then I look down and i know it's weird but the pain hits me. The broken ribs the broken arm everything. I shakily lay back down.

"I have the skelegrow and more healing potions. The only other thing we need is to go to Gringotts see if hes got any blocks on him. Or even anything else that may be important" the strange man who I guess is a healer says. I look back at Tom and see him look at me for a split second before looking right back at the man.

"Thank you Ted. You can check on him again and see how much better he is and how much better he can be" Tom said as he grabs the potions and takes them to me as he sits by me facing out. "Here. This is skelegrow. You'll need to take about 4 of them. One tonight after you eat. And after each meal tomorrow. Cause it generally makes you tired after taking it" he said giving me the potion. He asked if I want anything in particular. As I think the man seemed to check my heartrate and lungs and everything as vitals.

"Can I have a treacle tart?" I ask. He immediately calls Pixi and asks for two. I look at him questionably and he just says.

"What? I like them to" he said. I giggle slightly and he seemed to be happy about that and pets my hair. Just then Pixi comes back with the tarts. I giggle and look at the tart like it's my lover and start munching. I couldnt eat that much but I ate about half of the piece before my stomach cant take anymore. Tom notices and his eyes narrow. I start wondering why before he said "I'm going to kill those muggles. When was the last time they fed you?" I look away nervously. Down the potion grimace slightly before answering

"I think when I got Acarus. They were scared to see a snake as big as him. Gave me like an egg and 2 pieces of bacon for me not to make him hurt them" I say then see his pissed off look. I know hes not mad at mee but I'm still a little scared. He sees this and lightens a little but still looks mad.