Chapter 31

Before I start I want to say I am sorry for late update and a small one at that. My school work is getting so much harder I have school monday thru friday 8-2. I have a big project due later on. And just got theoigh a quiz type of thing. I know I sound like excuses but i am sorry for the short update and late update.

Harry's POV

2 months later

Can I not wake up... never again... I don't want to wake up...Ron's questions are getting worse and worse. Related to birthing..sex...gross I dont want to know what position you want to do next. Asking if it'll hurt the baby. Fuck never wake me u-

"Wake up my love. Unless you want me using your nipples while your asleep" I grumble. Lemme never wake up. Fuck you Tom. "I'll fuck you later. Now wake up and feed our 3 month old babies."

"Ughhhh. I wanna be a teenager again" I said groaning.

"Love. You are still a teenager" Tom said. I groan.

"I mean a real teenager. Having earth shattering sex. Drunk as shit. Playing bad and causing so much drama you could swim in it." I groaned. Getting my baby Adonis first and leading him to me. Feeding him.

"Well. We could do all of those things. And more. Give us a time and date. I'd bet I could have a follower or even a very loyal elf take care of our little one while we party with the rest of the Death Eaters and friends." It sounds so tempting I'm almost drooling. But at the age my little ones are at they are just starting to giggle.. I guess I could start at around 6-7 whenever they fall asleep. Until late..I will let an elf watch over them..

"Okay..but I want especially the first one or I'm not gonna be happy" I said pouting. Giving Tom Adonis as he burps him and I get Amir situated.

"Oh dont worry that one will not be forgotten. I will buy us a ton of alchohol. I'll find the finest music. Clear the hall and..send a message to Dumbledore declaring war" I smile until...WAIT WHAT 

"THE HECK WHAT" I whisper shout. I shout because he's stupid and I whisper so I don't bother my little ones.

"I'm situated. I'm at the peak of my followers. I have motivation. An evil amazing queen and we've been training non stop you know this. It's about time before my followers stop being loyal." I stare at him. I know he doesn't joke but I'm waiting for the SIKE. Nothing is said. I then sigh.

"I guess..I just don't want my babies hurt.." I said slowly. Tom looks at me. He looks shocked.

"The elves that cannot fight. Are going to take care of them. We have at least 2. Apple isn't old enough. She is able to child care but she can't fight. Kreacher on the other hand would love to fight. But I am not comfortable sending him out. He loves my sons and he's too old." Tom said. I nod my head. Kreacher would be a good choice to watch over my children..our children. As we fight.

"Kreacher" I say snapping my fingers. Immedietly he is here. Ignoring my half naked state.

"Yes Master Harry. What can Kreacher do for you" Kreacher asked. I smile slightly at him.

"You see. We want to declare war soon. And as such we cannot fight and have our children in our arms at the same time. So we wanted to know if you would watch over them" I ask him. Kreacher looks at me sadly.

"But Kreacher would like to fight with Master Harry. Does Master Harry not trust Kreacher" Kreachers voice broke and so did my heart.

"No no Kreacher. I trust you with all my heart. I wouldn't let just any elf take care of my children. Also you're older Kreacher. I don't want my houself to get hurt. You are my family. And how about I bring you back a person of the light just for you to torcher" I asked. Kreachers face lit up before grinning.