Chapter 14

A/N.

1. Who should Ron start dating? Can be anyone. Boy or Girl.

2. Should I start making Draco a better guy?

Harry's POV

I wake up and feel around for Tom. Before the memories of when I came to school came to mind. Dammit I dont know how long I can take this. I look in my suitcase finding his cloak and notebook.

'Hey hey hey Dom Dom Dom how ya doin'

'Dom? What's that suppose to mean?'

'My dominant of course.'

'Fine then Sub. What's wrong it's pretty early in the morning to be texting'

'I miss you too much I couldnt sleep. I get restless when your not here'

'I know love but we will get through this. And after this year we can be together for as long as you want'

'Ok.. well I better get ready so no one sees me in the shower'

'Ok yes go now and talk to me later'

I close the notebook and everyone is still asleep so I get my clothes from my suitcase and head to the bathroom. From there I see a ton of showers lined up. The only thing separating is a small white wall. Hate this house sometimes. I go in and turn the shower on. It's hot but right now I dont give a shit. When I get done, dry off, and get changed. I go back out to see the boys finally waking up. I go into my school bag and dig through again... I cant find my notebook.. Its gone... who has it? It should be right here. I need to call Tom and ask him if anyones saying anything.

'Bzzzt bzzt bzzzzt' the vibrate of the mirror goes. I discreetly walk in a closet.

"What's wrong" Tom says. "You're texting me right now why are you calling"

"I'm not texting you Tom. My notebook is missing" I whisper. His eyes widen

"It will take a while. But. I can get it done. I'll find out who has it. But no wonder they're flirting a lot more. Love I am sorry" he says sincerely. I smile.

"I know and I get it. Just i needed you to know so you dont get wrong ideas. Anyway I love you and I have to head to Potions" he nods and says he loves me then we end the call. I walk out discreetly as well. Well I didnt need to go to potions just the great hall but I cant write him anymore. I walk in and see Parkinson Zabini Crabbe and Goyle horded around Malfoy. Like usual.

"Well well well Potter. Here to friend me now that I'm the dark lady?" Malfoy sneers... ok hold it back.. hold the laughs. I giggle slightly but cough when he glares.

"No. I just wanted to thank Pansy. I can call you that now?" I ask. Seeing them confused Malfoy sneered again. Pansy Parkinson scoffs.

"What the devil are you talking about" Malfoy says. I smirk slightly.

"Oh I dont know. You being Meyhem I probably shouldnt say" I say. Trying to seem meek. He sneers.

"What. Do. You. Mean" he says trying to use fake Meyhem power. The real deal is worse imposter.

"Oh just how Parkinson joined our cause. Talking to Dumbledore about you and the others" I say. Parkinsons eyes widen. I look at her dead in the eyes. Smirk.