Chapter 15

So I would like to apologize in advance for anyone I may make Angry. My opinion. Is Draco I only ship with Harry. Yet in my story. Harry is with Tom so I cant do that. Not making three way on a story like this one. I came too far to do that. Well I didnt... I'm bad with ranting I am sorry.

Anyway I prefer Draco being a jerk so I can kill him off. Not being rude just i dont see him as a bottom and only with little Harry. And I prefer Bairon because it's the easiest to write. But i wouldve made the story different if I got enough requests for Ron with someone else.

I am a Straight Female. I am not Homophobic as you can see. I wont make a disgusted face even in public. I think I like dick too much and that's why I like bxb... ok too much information. Anyway there will be no Sexual scenes. Mostly because JonfinMyCheeto is named after my boyfriend. I call him Jonfin when I'm too lazy to say Jonathan. And my cheeto because we both love Cheetos. I'm his queen and princess all that sappy crap. Anyway I'll feel extremely uncomfortable putting a gay sex scene on a account named after my boyfriend. Weird I know but I never intended to make a story I just ran out.

By now people ar probably annoyed at me or completely skipped all of this so I'll get to the story. I'm sorry for taking up your time.

Harry's POV

I look over to my fudgin Fiancè pissed. Then I walk out of the room. Tears streaming down my face. I walk over to the library. Go to a library closet and just sit there. Alone. With not even my familiars. Heres what happened.

*Flashback*

#treasure# I whisper the name me and my fiance agreed I'm his treasure. But in the language only we speak. But then I start hearing muffled noises and get closer.

"I could be so much better" some woman says. I think nothing of it about to open the door.

"Oh yea how?" I heard my fiance's voice say. I freeze. My eyes widen.

"You know how. Just let me do-" was cut off by something I dont know and I open the door. What I see makes my heart freeze and shatter.

Tom. Kissing. A. Lady.

They both see me after I open the door. Tom's face pales. He tries to say something but I smile.

"I'm okay" I say. I think I'm lying. But my submissive completely ran inside me. I dont feel that deep hurt anymore. I feel...empty. submissive to my dom was more or less my personality. "Here. You can give it to her" I say calmly taking off my consort ring. Tom's face pales and his eyes widen. He tries to say something. I feel anger. But I walk over to the woman. "Here you go" I say putting it in her hands. She smiles victoriously and she looks at me with a smile that says shes better than me. Okay. I feel more anger. I could destroy her. But I wont hurt my mates chosen.