Chapter 40

Harry's POV

I wake up that morning sore as hell. I know I'm always going to be bottom.. I know it but like damn this soreness is both amazing and hurts. I look over and I'm trapped in two pairs of arms while my babies are cooing to the side. I sigh lightly before uncovering their arms from my waist and picking up my babies. I felt a grumble as Draco put his arm over my lap. I take advantage of my freedom and feed my little Adonis.

"Dwwaaabbppwwbb" Amir was over here spewing nonsense really. But I was done giving Adonis milk and switched over to Amir, but not before burping Adonis quickly. I also put Adonis on Tom where I knew he would be safe since Tom can detect where Adonis is even in his sleep. I already see his hands wrap around my son.

"Dwrraabbbyy" drabby? The hell? What the fuck was a drabby? I giggle lightly and saw Amir pull off with a 'POP' I take my Amir and nuzzle my nose to his, listening to his giggles as well. I have to give him blooood eh I can just prick my finger. I'll see how much he wants that way.
I quickly bite my finger and flinch, it kind of hurts.

"Yawwwwwpppbbww" he seems jittery. But I felt his little teeth on my cut sucking. After only a second he pulled back.. I give my finger to Adonis and he does the same.

"So can I have some as well?" Tom said. I flinch, I did not know he was awake. I blush lightly and nod. I put Amir to the side lightly allowing Draco to continue sleeping before doing the same to Adonis. I feel Tom get up and I put my neck to the side. "Bon Appetite" I giggled lightly as he moved his tongue against my shoulder softly. I heard Draco maon before pulling me tighter, just as Tom bit down on my neck making me moan lightly. I feel Draco's grip tighten making me get semi hard at the feeling.

I also start thinking while Tom draws blood, after all It doesn't matter how much he takes I'm never going to lose much. Yesterday Draco was added into our bond. Tom let him go a round after all of us to complete Draco and I's bond, while he took a shower so he wouldn't get too jealous. Now I have another permanent mark on me..but one I do not mind at all. After Draco saw my cuts and whip marks he really didn't care. After it all was done his ran his hand down my entire body litely. Kissing every single limb and near a lot of cuts before we fell asleep. Tom also brought in our sons after me and Draco finished, then I was wrapped in their tight embrace.

"What the fuck is going on" Draco said drowsily. I turn my head lightly still feeling Tom on my neck.

"Tom is part v-vampire he needs the-the blood of his mate every week..o-or more if he feels like it..j-just the basic minimum is o-once a week." I said, stuttering as I felt Tom's slight smirk. "D-Do Veelas n-need anything of the sort?" I ask. It's a valid question, I have been wondering that.

"Well it's basically just a mates need but I do need my mate everyday. May be why I acted out so much but Veelas especially need their mates everyday" Draco said shrugging. I nodded, at least now I know what is going to be needed.

"Hey will us t-torturing and killing your mother b-bother you?" I ask. Draco flinches lightly.

"Maybe a little but in all reality it really kills me what she has did to my dad and you guys. Now that I know how bad she hurt you I want her dead myself, but she is my mom so it's a little hard that way" Draco said looking at me. I smile lightly and then flinch as Tom finally pulls away.

"You really don't even get light headed?" Tom asked. I saw the blood on his teeth and giggle lightly.

"No, it's just a good thing about being an Elf Queen" I said smiling. Draco snorts.