Chapter 11

TOM'S POV

I was going on and on about all this fucking paperwork. What the fuck. I've been working for like an hour. Why did I become a dark lord. Why couldnt I just like say "ok here this is the next raid" and that's it. No paperwork. WHY DO I EVEN HAVE IT IM 'EVIL' SHOULDNT I JUST IGNORE IT.

"Hey love" Harry said as he opens the door to my office. I watch him as he walks over to me and sits on my lap. "You ready to take a break?" OH FUCK YES THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU  I think as I nod emotionlessly. Or I thought. "Well we've got to work on a portkey. What do you want to have as an access?" After he says that I freeze. I touch my pocket where the possible future portkey is. I'm not sure if I should.

"I may. But I need to talk to someone first. Can you maybe go to your friends. I need it redone or something. I'll call you back when I'm ready" I say. I think he can feel my nervousness I think that he noticed how serious I was too because he kisses my cheek.

"Dont worry. Just call me when your ready. I'll check and see how much progress the twins have got done" he whispers and kisses my lips one more time before I watch him leave. Damn I hate letting him go but love watching him leave. *cough* I press against the dark mark.

"Greyback, Lucius" I yell out and about a minute later a disheveled Lucius and a Greyback who was munching on a... yeah I'm not gonna comment. "You are my right hand man and someone close to me. My most trusted followers" greyback sneers a little but hes not going to say anything.

"What did you want my lord" Lucius said as he fixes his buttons and tie. Grey back looks at him. "I was in the shower drool face" he mumbles.. embarrased? Whatever explains the wet hair. But he fixes that with a spell.

"Well I want to give Meyhem something" I say quietly. They look at me confused. "As you know he is my mate. No matter what he is my destined pair and hes my equal. Even if he is submissive he is not weak. He could be stronger than me when pissed. I will already and I do want want to spend my life with him. Most likely even if we werent mates" I say. Their eyes widen in understanding.

"Voldemort.. your not thinking of the consort wring are you?" Greyback says. Lucius gasps.

"I am. I just want to know if you think I'm in the right. Tying someone so young and someone that could have anyone" I say. They seem even more shocked.

"My lord you never doubt. And plus he is his own person. Harry Potter will never ever listen to anyone. Unpredictable I say" lucius says. "But i saw the way he looked at you. Ask him hell say yes now may I continue my shower" he wouldve been cruciod in any other circumstances but he did help clear my doubt.

"You helped me so I wont crucio but next time you disrespect me I will not hesitate" he nods quickly. AHHHH FEAR. I love it. "Now I will do it at the meeting in 3 hours. Mostly to piss off some certain crazy bitch" they chuckle. "Now if you dont have any more to say you may leave" lucius separates out. Most likely to take another shower and Greyback looks directly at me.

"I'm pretty happy for you. I've never seen you this happy. So keep this one. You'll regret it" and with that he left. Well after I had nothing to say but a nod. But I call my baby back in here and see his cute self walking in smiling and plopping down. Emitting a pained groan.

"So have you figured it out yet" he said with a smile to light anyone's day.

"Well itll be done in a couple hours. I'll have it ready most likely by the meeting so after we can hopefully start on it" I say. He squeaks and hugs me.

"So what is iiiiiiiit" he whines at me. I smile. But I hear a weird noise probably language from his little Kotas. He glares playfully at him. "He called ME the baby ME. He was just born yesterday"