Chapter 9

Ok quick A/N I will probably never put an actual A/N chapter like some people do which breaks you heart bc you wanted another chapter.

This story may not be that good I'll admit that so I thanks anyone who likes it. I'm not the best at stories so it makes me really happy when I see the views. So thank you.

Harry's POV

I look over to my basically older brothers and smile slightly. They never betrayed me. The twins even unliked my window to get me out of that house. I'm happy too. He told me once I did one more thing wrong hed make me brush my teeth with bleach. And most likely make me drink it. But since I always do things wrong I wouldve most likely had to do it soon.

"Ok so shall we go get a new wand love?" I heard my mate say pulling me out of my daze. I look at him confused. As if reading my mind he continues. "All of this time Dumbledore has been using you. I would be surprised if he didnt tinker or make you get a wand too weak"

"Oh that makes sense" I say while the twins look mad.

"Wait what do you mean by using him all of this time" the twins say. So we explain everything we saw at gringotts and they're pissed. Then they fall back and I'm pretty sure I heard "maim" and "goats"  but I probably heard right.  Its the twins after all.

"Ok so where are we getting a wand?" I ask my mate. He looks at me with a slight frown.

"Well I'm thinking where you got your first one. I heard that he was unfit so he got replaced" he said. Oh so Ollivander got replaced. Thats.. not suprising actually. Once when we finally got to that shop the door opens with a ding. The man with tattoos black hair bright blue eyes and a fringe looked at us excitably.

"OMG MY LORD YOUR HEAR" he squeals as he rushes over. I frown when he lands in front of my mate. As if sensing my thoughts again he grabs my hand and squeezes. "So what brought you here" he said basically drooling over my mate. I'm getting pissed. It's like he completely ignored out joined hands.

"We need a new wand for my mate" Tom said with a sort of sneer but the boy took no notice. Then he looks at me with disgust. Oh hell no.

"What is this. Hes such a ugly boy. How could he ever be your mate. I can be so much better for you" he said sneering at me. Like I fucking said. Oh hell no. I let go of my mates hand and glare at this little boy who dared to say that to me. ME!! 

"Oh hell no you little skank you better not be tryna hook up with my mate" I said shaking. I notice Tom about to say something. Quickly shutting him down with a glare. I know hes not scared but he knows to be quiet. Meanwhile the boy looks at me with a smirk.

"I mean have you seen me you whore. Probably had a hundred men before this and probably while you have him. I'm just surprised he hasnt seen past you. Ugly sl-" I cut this little bitch off with a hand to his throat pushing him to the ground.

"Do you not know who the fuck I am you little ugly ass bitch" I say through clenched teeth. He tries to say something. "Oh hell no you whore ass slutty cocksucking loose bitch. I am lady meyhem. Fucking equal to this hot mother fucker and you know what. Hes mine do you you really think that you can love him like I do. Do you think you can make him feel what I make him feel. Make him feel the pleasure and pain. Can you make him pissed off and not get cruciod. Do you think. He will ever want you. Hell no to everything and that's not gonna change so you can get your little skank ass twig ass flat ass out of my face and my mates face. And if you dont make a good wand for me or my friends I will not hesitate to crucio your ass" I say to him finally letting go of his neck when he nodded frantically. His neck bruised in a perfect small... wait are my hands really that small. Oh fuck. Anyway I hear cheers from my friends and feel arms around my waste and I fan feel his glare on this skank.