🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄵🄾🅄🅁🅃🄴🄴🄽

Kate was excited to see her best friend. She hadn't seen Dixie in a very long time. Kate looked out the window as her plane descend into the Los Angeles skyline. Heidi was coming to pick her up from the airport although she wouldn't see Dixie until the following morning as she had moved out.

After calling Heidi to tell her she'd landed Kate's phone died. In the moment it was frustrating but it was actually better that she couldn't check her phone.

Meanwhile Dixie was also awake at the strange early hour of the day. She wasn't awake because she'd been on a flight instead she was busy feed Frankie who was waking up every hour or so. Dixie was so wrapped up in everything that had happened in the last few days she'd completely forgotten about the fact that her hometown best friend was coming to visit.

Heidi had assumed that Dixie had told Kate she was pregnant and that she knew Kate was coming. Kate would have text Dixie to say she'd arrived but her phone had been dead so she hadn't had the chance. 12am the next day rolled around and Dixie and Noah arrived at the house. Dixie walked in without Noah as he was still trying to figure out how to take the car seat out of the car. Dixie heard Kate's voice the second she opened the door. "Dixie!" Kate and Dixie hugged each other like two giddy middles schoolers. "Is it me or do you look different?" Kate said looking intensely at Dixie. "There's a good reason for that" Dixie laughed slightly. Then Noah walked around the corner. "Frankie!" Charli half screamed half whispered as she ran over to where Noah had put Frankie down in her car seat. Kate watched speechless and confused as Noah took the baby out of the car seat and sat down on the couch with her. "Ha! What?" Kate couldn't tell if this was some sort of joke but she was definitely confused. Heidi looked at Dixie as if to say "You didn't tell Kate!". "Have you not checked your phone in the last 48 hours?" Dixie was surprised that someone hadn't told Kate already. "It's been dead and I had no mobile data so no. I did not already know you had a baby!" Kate was still trying to comprehend the fact that her best friend had a baby. "Well, surprise" Dixie laughed awkwardly. "Do you want to hold her?" Dixie asked her best friend. "Can I?" Kate seemed unsure as Dixie took Frankie from Noah and handed her to Kate. "She's so small I feel like she's going to break" Kate smiled nervously as she held Frankie.

Frankie was here now and although keeping her away from the press and hiding her was the hardest thing Dixie had ever done it was not over yet. She still had to raise Frankie for the next eighteen years of her life if the first part wasn't hard enough.

ɪ ɴᴏᴡ ɪ's sʜʀ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ' ᴡᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ɴᴏᴛʜʀ ᴘʀ ғ ʜ sᴛᴏʀʏ s ʜ sᴛᴏʀʏʟɪɴ ғʀ ʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪs ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ. ʜɪs ɪs ʜ ɴ ғ ʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴜᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴ ɴᴏᴛʜʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴇᴀs ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ.

ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɴɪʀʟʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪғғʀɴʀsɴ ʀ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴɪɴᴜᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜɪs ɴ? ɪғ s ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴ ɪ ᴛᴏ ʙ sᴇᴠᴇʀʟ ʏᴇᴀʀs ɪɴ ʜ ғᴜᴛᴜʀ? ᴘʟᴇᴀs ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴʏ ɪᴅᴇᴀs ɴ ʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏ. ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀs ʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ɪʟʟ ɴʟʏ ʙ sᴛᴀʀɪɴɢ ɴ ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴏᴏᴋ s ʏ ʙʀɪɴ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ' ᴅᴏ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡᴇʟʟ ɪʜ ʟᴏᴛs ғ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛᴍᴇɴs :)

ʜɴ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀ ʟʟ ʜ sᴘᴘʀ ɴ ʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ. Also follow me on Instagram at Jonsey.M.Allove for early updates <3 ᴋᴇɴɪ

🎉 Terminaste de ler 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐁𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 // ✰ Dixie D'amelio ✰ 🎉