🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄽🄸🄽🄴

The past few weeks Dixie had struggled. Her body had changed so much in the past few months and it was still changing. At 25 weeks she was over halfway. Social media makes pregnancy out as being this amazing experience and blessing but Dixie was NOT feeling that way about it at all. She was a stubborn person anyway and with her crazy hormones some days she didn't want to get out of bed. Like pregnant women did Dixie had gained weight which was to be expected but people were picking up on it. It wasn't that noticeable but she was self conscious of it and looking side by side with a photo from last year it was noticeable her face had changed at little. It was nothing to worry about and it was very normal but without seeing the rest of her, trolls and haters started commenting about it. "She's fatter now and that's why no one's seen her. It's because she's embarrassed of it" people would comment or something similar. Sometimes she got so annoyed and angry about it she just wanted to shout at the top of her lungs that she was pregnant.

It wasn't just her face that had changed. Not that it wasn't normal for a girl to have stretch marks anyway but Dixie had become very aware that she was getting quite obvious stretch marks along her waist. Noah never said anything about any of it though. In honesty he hadn't really noticed and I've if he had he wouldn't have cared. His girlfriend had been carrying his baby for the past six months. He couldn't complain about much in comparison.

"Noah! How's Dixie? We haven't seen her in a while" Fletcher from Hollywood Fix said as Noah was walking down the street minding his own business. "She's good" Noah answered a basic response. He was fed up of people asking about Dixie. Yes she hadn't been out in public for a while but it wasn't like she'd disappeared off social media as well. She was in 70% of Noah's TikToks.

Meanwhile Dixie was at the doctors. She had a brief appointment. It was mainly just an appointment for tests and making sure the baby was growing properly.

Noah had asked Addison if she could get Dixie out the house for a few hours. With the help of Heidi and Marc Noah was decorating the spare bedroom in Dixie's apartment into the nursery. The second bedroom in Dixie's apartment was quite small and because Dixie was renting they couldn't do lots with the room but Noah was determined to make the most out of it.

Once Dixie was safely out of the apartment and at Addison's Noah, Marc and Heidi started on the bedroom. They didn't have a lot of time so Curtis and Charli came over to help as well. "All of this stuff is so cute" Charli gushed as she was going through the baby clothes and toys. "Charli can you stop awing at all the baby stuff and help me" Curtis said trying to stop the crib from falling apart. Charli then proceeded to run across the room and throw a screwdriver at Curtis on the process. The whole room burst into laughter as Charli went flying into the very unstable crib and the whole thing fell apart. "Really helpful giving me this" Curtis said sarcastically holding the screwdriver. "Oops" Charli said now sat in a pile of what should be the crib.

Eventually they were able to build the crib so it didn't fall and the room started to come together. "Do you know what you're gonna call her yet?" Heidi said as she and Charli we're putting the clothes in the closet. "We have a few ideas but we're still not sure" Noah replied. He stepped backwards admiring his work of hanging a print frame. "I suggested Charli Jr to Dixie but she said no" Charli added. Marc laughed, there was no way Dixie was naming her daughter after her sister.

They'd finally finished and they had all finally sat down when the front door opened. "Hello!" Addisons voice said from the doorway. Noah got up and ran to the front door. "Close your eyes" Noah said putting his hand over Dixie's eyes. "Why what are you doing?" Dixie asked very confused. "It's a surprise" Noah wasn't giving anything away. Noah led Dixie into the room. He stood behind her with his hands over her eyes. "Open your eyes" Noah took his hands away. Dixie opened her eyes.

The once empty second bedroom had turned into a very cute nursery. "Awe Noah" Dixie turned around and hugged him. "It wasn't all me I had help" Noah admitted. "So this is why Addison asked me to come over" Dixie realised why Addison had randomly asked her to come over. Both Marc and Heidi were stood behind them the recording.

The room already had a built in closet like in Dixie's room. On the back wall was the crib. Covering most of the floor was a very fluffy grey rug that matched all of the cushions and blankets. Above the crib was several printed photos and and empty frame in the middle for one with her name. Next to the crib by the window was a floor lamp and giant teddy bear. Then on the other side of the window was an armchair. One the wall next to the door was a dresser that matched. It was minimalistic but if you looked in the closet that was where everything else was hidden out of the way. From the car seat to socks, all hidden in the closet. They still didn't have everything yet but they could tick another thing off the list now.

ɪ ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪs ʜᴛᴇʀ ɪs sʜʀᴛᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ʜ ɴx ғᴇᴡᴏᴜʟ ʙ ʟɴɢʀ. s ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟ ᴊᴜs ʙ ʀᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ɪ ᴏᴜᴛ ɴ ɪ sʀᴜɢɢʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴠᴀᴛɪɴ ᴛᴏ ʀɪᴛᴇ ʜ ɴx ғᴇᴡ ʜᴛᴇʀs ɪ sɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ 10 ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ɪɴ ʜ sᴛᴏʀʏ.

s ғ ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ 2 ʀᴇᴀᴅs s ʜɴ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀ ʜᴀᴛ <3 ᴋᴇɴɪ