🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🄴🄽

Today things were actually happening! For the past how many weeks Dixie hadn't been doing much. Just hanging out with her friends at home.

Today was one of Dixie's last appointments before baby girl was due to make her entrance. Dixie and Noah also had a photo shoot with Bryant to take photos that they were planning to post on Noah's birthday as a surprise announcement.

"Come on waddles" Noah joked as he helped Dixie out the car. At 36 weeks Baby girl was now about the size of a watermelon and Dixie had completely lost sight of her feet. "Hey! How would you feel if you couldn't see where you were putting your feet and your back hurt" Dixie said in defence. "I'm sorry about that" Noah said kissing Dixie. It was almost annoying how sweet he was. How did someone be so perfect.

The doctors appointment started like all the ones before had "How are you?..bla.bla.bla". Noah felt slightly uncomfortable when Dr Moore started talking about breastfeeding and things to do with postpartum. The more she talked about caring for a newborn baby the more Noah realised in a few weeks he would actually have one.

Dr Moore put her hands on Dixie's bump to feel where the baby was and when she did something wasn't right. Dr Moore stood up straight again and said "give me two seconds" then she walked out the room. Both Dixie and Noah looked at each other worried. A few moments later Dr Moore came back in and sat down. "Okay, so right now baby SHOULD be in the foetal position with her head down but she's not. Instead she's what we call in the breach position which means if she doesn't move before birth you would have to had a Caesarian in order to deliver her safely" Dr Moore said explaining. Neither Dixie or Noah fully understood but what they did know was that Baby girl was not where she should be. "So what happens now?" Noah said sounding slightly panicked. "Well there are several options. First option is that I can try to get her to move now with my hands but it does hurt a little, you can just wait and hope she turns on her own or you could try other techniques like acupuncture or moxibustion if you really wanted to. Because she's not tightly stuck in breach position I would recommend we try turning her now and if she doesn't move she might turn on her own but I can't promise anything" Dr Moore said looking apologetic.

After trying to get her to move for 20 minutes Dr Moore called quits. She had moved a little but she wasn't out of the breach  position yet. When they got back to the car Dixie broke down. Yes the baby was fine but the idea that something wasn't right and the added complications worried Dixie massively. "Hey, hey, hey, it will be okay. I promise. Baby's fine she's just the wrong way round" Noah rubbed Dixie's leg in an attempt to comfort her. "I'm...sorry" Dixie sobbed. This was in no way Dixie's fault and many women had been in the same situation but she still blamed herself. "Dixie it is anything BUT your fault" Noah said sternly. He was slightly annoyed that Dixie thought this was even remotely her fault. "Come on we have to meet Bryant in a few hours anyway" Noah turned the car engine on and tried to change the subject.

Dixie tried to ignore the thoughts as James did her makeup. It was eating away at her. "What if something happens? What if..." Dixie though. Noah was thinking similar things but was much better at ignoring it. "Dixie are you good because you seem really off" James asked concerned. "Yeah I'm fine. Just tried because I can't sleep properly with my back hurting" Dixie faked a smile. She was only half lying. Her back had really made it hard to sleep but it wasn't why she was spaced out.

"You look beautiful Dix" Noah said once James had finished her makeup and was sat admiring his work. She was wearing a stunning floor length jumpsuit. They would have got a makeup artist and not asked James but he wasn't busy and it meant they didn't have to tell someone else. "You two are soo cute" James said watching Noah talk to Dixie.

As the sun got lower in the sky Bryant arrived. Bryant knew Dixie was pregnant but hadn't actually seen her with a bump. They were going to the beach to take photos during golden hour and sunset. The beach was private so there was no one there. "It's beautiful" Dixie looked out at the water as she stood resting her hand on her bump.

Bryant didn't say anything as he was taking the photos. He didn't want to intrude on the little moment that Dixie and Noah were having. They got a few serious ones but after about ten minutes every time they tried to take serious photo one of them would start laughing. They did get lots of great photos nonetheless. Bryant also took some photo of Dixie on her own. In the lighting of the setting sun the photos came out amazingly.

After the sun came down and it started to get colder they went home. Bryant sent them the photos. There was some really good ones of Noah with his hand on Dixie's bump, them kissing and of course them laughing. Noah was almost proud of the photos. In a few weeks he'd have a little family and although it was daunting he was also very excited. Dixie on the other hand was slightly scared. The idea of giving birth and something going wrong terrified her. Everyone assured her it would be okay but she over thought it every time.

"These socks are smaller than my fingers" Noah said going through some of the baby clothes as they were sat on the bed. "She'll probably fit in your hands" Dixie looked at the size of Noah's hands. "That's tiny!" Noah exclaimed as he looked at his hands. "Newborns are small but the midwife already said she was on the smaller end of newborns in size" Dixie said to Noah. Sometimes Dixie looked at herself in the mirror and for a split second forgot she was pregnant and thought she just VERY bloated. It wouldn't be long until she was no longer pregnant.

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ 3ᴋ. ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ ɪᴅᴇᴀs ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɪɴᴛᴏɴ ᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. ɪ ᴅᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɴᴀᴍᴇ suggestions. <3 ᴋᴇɴɪ