🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄵🄾🅄🅁

When they got home Dixie told them that it was Noah's and about her doctors appointment. Dixie also confirmed that it wasn't a sick prank between her and Charli on their parents. Already being 10 weeks pregnant Dixie was going to have to be careful about showing her bump. Did she even want to tell anybody other than her close friends and family? How would she announce it if she did?

Just over a week later it became pretty common knowledge in the D'amelio house that Dixie was pregnant. Charli was obsessed with looking at baby clothes online and Dixie was hardly 12 weeks in. "Names. How about Charli Jr if its a girl and Rebel Jr if it's a boy?" Charli said as both her and Dixie stood in the kitchen. "Absolutely not" Dixie answered bluntly. "When are you going to tell Noah?" Charli was oblivious to who had walked into the house and was about to turn the corner. "Tell me what?" Noah said appearing. "Shit" Dixie cursed quietly as she turned around to see Noah stood with his arms folded. "Don't worry she hasn't broken the law or anything. It's not that bad...erm...welll...maybe..." Charli mumbled. "Charli shut up!" Dixie shouted before Charli said anything else. "Can someone just tell me what it is" Noah said loosing his patience with both of them. Dixie huffed and dragged Noah upstairs to her room.

Dixie sat down on her bed while Noah stood in front of her. Noah was obvious to what Dixie was about to say meanwhile she was sat breathing shakily. "I...I'm..." "Dixie just spit it out!" Noah cut Dixie off as she was taking forever to speak. "I'm pregnant. Okay there, I said it!" Dixie started to cry. Noah was stunned in shock. "And..." was all he was able to say. "It's yours" Dixie couldn't look at Noahs face because she was scared of how he would react. For some bizarre reason Noah wasn't expecting her to say it was his. He was expecting to hear something else. Like "it's Griffin's" but she didn't. "Say something please" Dixie was desperate for Noah to react as he was just stood staring. "If you're expecting me to say no and walk out I'm not going to" Noah knew what Dixie was like and how she always thought the worst. Dixie simply smiled, merely glad that Noah was supportive of the situation. "Will you come with me to the scan on Friday?" Dixie was hoping she wouldn't have to go alone again. "Of course I will" Noah said being perfectly fine with the suggestion.

When Dixie told Noah she was wearing a hoodie and this was the first time he'd noticed her slightly larger than normal stomach. Dixie was calmer this time around compared to the last time she'd walked into the doctors. This time she had Noah and she wasn't carrying the weight of keeping it to herself. Noah on the other hand was nervous even if he didn't admit it.

"Dixie?" The nurse called her name just like last time. Dixie stood up with Noah and followed the nurse down the hallway. "Hello again" Dr Moore said with a warm smile. "You must be the father" Dr Moore said shaking Noah's hand. A chill went down his spine when she said that. He'd never actually thought of himself as being 'the father'.

When the image appeared on the screen Noah was nearly in tears. He'd only found out two days ago but he was in love. It was weird to think about but that was his baby. The first time Dixie came she could barely see her bumb now looking down at her exposed belly it was quite obviously raised. "Perfectly healthy baby there" Dr Moore said looking at the screen. "Do either of you know the date of conception? It may help us figure out the due date" Dr Moore said giving Dixie a tissue to wipe her stomach. Noah and Dixie looked at each other and blushed. They were both thinking about that night. "The 13th of August" Noah said after a few moments. Dixie was surprised that he had remembered it as she clearly hadn't. That night was special to Noah and he hadn't forgotten it. Dr ' scribbled some things down and then said "Your due date should be around the 20th of May but it can change slightly". Noah grinned "that's two weeks after my birthday". "You might be sharing a birthday then" Dr Moore said quite amused by Noah's reaction.

After Dr Moore asked Noah a few questions about the health and genetics in his family the two of them went home. They just sat in the car looking at the sonogram photos for a few moments. It wasn't the clearest of images as the baby was still tiny but seeing the little head and limbs really made the reality of the whole situation sink in. In less than a year the both of them would be responsible for tiny human.

Noah drove Dixie home. It was comfortable silence as they were both thinking as well as enjoying each other's company. Noah went home like nothing had happened. To the boys he had just been out for a few hours to hangout with Dixie. It was half true but hidden in Noah's wallet was a tiny image of the truth that they didn't know. For the rest of the day Noah was very smiley and it was hard to wipe the smile of his face. Bryce and Blake thought it was a little weird that he was so happy for 'no reason' but they brushed it off.

ᴊᴜs ʟɪᴛᴛʟ ᴘs ɴʏ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄᴀʟ ɪɴғʀᴍᴀᴛɪɴ ɪɴ ʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪʟʟ ʙ ʙsᴇᴅ ғ ʜ ɪɴғʀᴍᴀᴛɪɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜ ᴜᴋ ɴʜs ᴡᴇʙᴛᴇ s ғʀ sᴏᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀsɴ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ' sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴄᴇss ɴʏ s sɪᴛᴇs. ɪ' ᴀᴡᴀʀ ʜᴀᴛ ʜɪɴɢs ɪɢʜ ʙ sʟɪɢʜʟʏ ɪғғʀɴ ɪɴ ʜ s ʙᴜᴛ ɪ' ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʏ ғᴀᴄᴛs ғʀᴏᴍ ʜ ɴʜs. ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴ ɴʏ ɪᴅᴇᴀs ʏᴏᴜ' ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ɪɴ ʜ sᴛᴏʀʏ s ɪ ɪɢʜ ʜʟᴘ ᴍᴇ. ᴘs ᴋᴇɴɪ <3