🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄾

Dixie took the box out from under the sink. She was mentally and physically exhausted but she wouldn't be able to sleep if she didn't do it. She lazily red the instructions on the back of the box. Once again she was procrastinating and trying to take the most amount of time to do everything in order to put it off in addition she was very tired. Eventually though she brought herself to do it. The last time Dixie had done anything like this it was as a joke between her friends. Never before had she had to take it seriously.

Cali sat on the floor in the bathroom and gave Dixie moral support.

For the few minutes Dixie had to wait she felt as though she would vomit again. She was struggling to bring herself to look at it although it was killing her not to. She turned it over...

It was as if her whole world came crashing down on her. She choked on her breath and cried silently. For a few minutes she just stared at the test. If it had been of the one or two lines tests she would be having doubts about the results and second guessing it all but it was a digital one with a very clear word on it 'pregnant'. Dixie was pregnant.

After a breakdown in the bathroom Dixie hid the test and got back into bed. Maybe if she didn't say anything it would all go away.

Dixie cried herself to sleep with a million thoughts running through her mind. "I'm only nineteen. What will people think? I can't look after a kid, I can barely look after myself". Cali lay next to her with her head on Dixie's stomach. They say dogs can sense things and it was clear that Cali had sensed something.

It was past midday and there was no sign of Dixie getting up. Heidi went upstairs to see if she was okay as they had people coming over to help them film a YouTube video for their family channel. When Heidi opened the door Dixie was curled up in her bed fast asleep. Her pillow was tear stained and her cheeks were puffy and red. It was obvious she'd been crying. Heidi sat on the edge of the bed and put her hand on Dixie's shoulder. "Dixie? You need to get up" Heidi said sweetly as she wasn't sure if Dixie was still upset. Dixie opened her eyes and rolled over in her bed. She groaned in pain as she became aware of her stomach ache. "You okay? You look like you've been crying" Heidi said worried about her daughter. Dixie panicked. She wasn't about to tell her mom she was pregnant when she'd only just found out herself. "Yeah I was just reading some comments last night. I'm okay now though" Dixie lied and put on a fake smile. Heidi now relived that nothing was seriously wrong smiled and said "alright well you need to get ready because the camera men are coming soon". Dixie nodded her head and her mom left the bedroom.

Dixie sighed as she had to get up although she had stomach pains. She got out of bed and sat at her vanity. She wasn't going out and she'd filmed videos in her pyjamas before so she just threw some sweats on and made her hair look presentable.

By the time she'd brushed her teeth and put mascara on the camera team were here. "Here she is" Marc said as Dixie finally came downstairs. "Hello sleeping beauty" Charli said sarcastically and Dixie rolled her eyes. Immediately after Cali saw Dixie she was at her side. They were inseparable anyway but Cali shocked everyone when she growled at a camera man as he tried to talk to Dixie. "Cali calm down" Heidi said and tried to take her outside so they could film. Cali was having none of it and they gave up and let her sit by Dixie while they filmed.

After the video they all ordered Uber eats for lunch. "Dixie you feeling better after yesterday?" Charli said as they started eating. Before Dixie could answer she ran into the bathroom and threw up. "Dixie" Heidi scolded. She thought Dixie was being dramatic but Dixie wasn't. "I'll take that as a no then" Charli went back to eating her lunch. "Would you have rather me done it in front of everyone?" Dixie was annoyed that the one time she was actually sick for a reason her mom didn't believe her. "Was that really necessary? You were fine a minute ago" Heidi was fed up of Dixie dramatically being sick all the time and feeling fine straight afterwards. "Do you seriously think I choose to do that?" Dixie said with a little too much attitude. Her hormones were all over the place and if she didn't calm herself down she would start crying for no reason. If she sat there for any longer she'd break so she got up and went upstairs to her room. "I'm sorry about that. I don't know what's gotten into her" Heidi apologised to everyone about Dixie's dramatic antics.

Dixie didn't come out of her room after that. She didn't have the patience or energy to face her parents and it gave her an excuse to nap.