🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅂🄸🅇

Dixie was relived that she'd told her friends. She was awful at keeping secrets especially from people closest to her. The more people she told though the bigger the risk was of bad rumours spreading. Noah still hadn't told the boys.

As Curtis knew already Noah would have to tell the others soon or someone would accidentally do it. It was late one night and  it was just Bryce, Blake and Noah. "Guys I need to tell you something" Noah said slightly nervous of what they'd think. "Sure Bro what's up?" Bryce said looking up from his phone. "Er um...well...Dixie's..." "You finally asked Dixie to be your girlfriend" Blake cut Noah off before he could tell them. "No. Not exactly" Noah said still nervous. "What is it then?" Bryce seemed genuinely confused. "She's pregnant" Noah said very quickly. The few seconds it took the boys to respond felt like the longest moments of Noah's life. The boys eyes went wide and "Wow" "what" ,was all they could say. Noah fiddled with his fingers, unsure of what to say next. "Expand?" Bryce said in a weirdly serious tone. "Dixie is pregnant" Noah didn't quite get what Bryce meant. "No. How?" Bryce explained. "Surely you of all people Bryce don't need a lesson on sexual intercourse" Blake joked which lightened up the mood a bit. "I mean like is it yours or... some random guy?" Bryce paused and Noah knew exactly why. "I wouldn't tell you if it wasn't to do with me so yes it's mine" Noah got very quiet at the end of the sentence.

Dixie was going with Charli to the Hype house. She was planning on meeting Noah there and going her doctors appointment with him afterwards. Thomas and Mia knew but the others didn't. Dixie didn't really want lots of people knowing. Enough already did. She was 16 weeks and still not visibly pregnant in a hoodie. She'd forgotten one. She looked down at her belly suddenly felt very self conscious. She made an interesting phone call to Noah. "Can you make sure you bring a hoodie" she said on the phone. Noah laughed at the question but understood why.

Charli sat in the car impatiently. She wanted to get out the car but Dixie didn't want to be caught dead without a hoodie on. Finally Noah pulled up. He threw the hoodie at Dixie as she got out the car. Charli had already gone inside. "Why'd you have to cover it up all the time?" Noah shook his head as Dixie pulled the hoodie over her head. "Because you try explaining to the whole world that you're best friend got you pregnant at 19" Dixie said in a mood and walked off.

Noah waited a few minutes until going inside so it didn't look like they'd arrived together. They were supposed to be meeting there and then leaving so if they arrived together it would look a bit odd.

"Oh hey Dixie. I was starting to wonder if Charli had driven here herself" Thomas said when Dixie finally walked in. "Ha very funny" Dixie said sarcastically. Noah was talking to Alex and Bryant when Dixie walked over. "Oh hey Noah" she said acting like she hadn't just seen him outside. "Nice hoodie Dix" Noah said with an obvious sarcasm. Dixie pulled the hoodie further down, self conscious that people could see something.

After about an hour of just hanging out and saying hello to the people at the Hype house Dixie and Noah had to leave. They made up some strange excuse to leave and not take Charli with them. It must have been a good excuse or they have great acting skills because between the two of them they managed to convince everyone of the story without questioning.

"Can I have my hoodie back yet?" Noah said getting in the car and closing the door. "I don't know why you even think you're getting it back" Dixie snuggled further into the hoodie. Clearly she wasn't taking it off any time soon. Noah shook his head. "Never mind" He whispered under his breath as they drove away.

She'd done this several times before but still Dixie was nervous. She wasn't entirely sure why. Maybe she was worried there'd be something wrong with the baby, maybe it was the thought of being at the doctors office or maybe it was the idea of someone judging her. When she walked into the doctors office it didn't get any better. Dixie signed herself in and then sat down in the waiting area. She breathed out shakily. She was still nervous. Noah squeezed her hand lightly and smiled a reassuring smile.