🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄾🄽🄴

The last time Dixie had done anything like this it was as a joke between her friends. Never before had she had to take it seriously.

She stared blankly at the box. She was procrastinating. She really didn't want to have to find out. "Dixie!" Charli walked into Dixie's room while Dixie was in the bathroom. She broke out of her trance and in a panic hid the box under her sink. "Yeah!" Dixie poised herself and walked out off the bathroom like nothing had happened. "Noah and Larri are here" Charli said blissfully unaware of what Dixie was hiding. "Oh ok, thanks" Dixie faked a smile and went downstairs. Charli knew something was up. Her sister was hiding something but what exactly, she didn't know. Charli ignored it and went into her own bedroom.

Stood in the kitchen was the one person she needed to see and the one person she could have gone without. "Hey Girlie!" Larri immediately hugged Dixie the second she walked into the room. Dixie had forgotten Larri and Noah were coming over as she'd been too occupied in the bathroom to remember.

It was awkward to begin with but they quickly back to their usual messing around with each other and taking the piss. Dixie was preoccupied in the moment and for awhile she forgot about it all. "I'll pick you all up in an hour then?" Noah said before him and Larri left. They were going out for dinner later plus Charli and Noah was designated driver. Not that it mattered as none of them drank.

As Dixie was getting ready she could feel the thoughts coming back and weighing on her shoulders. She tried to ignore it but the more she tried the sicker she felt. She hadn't been feeling great all day but the later it got the worse she felt. Finally she was put out of her misery and Noah and Larri pulled up. They were all "Dolled up" as Larri said.

Dixie was trying to enjoy herself but she feeling worse by the minute. The last thing she wanted to do was throw up in front of a load of people. "You alright Dix? You seem really quite tonight" Noah said with genuine concern as the waiter took away their food. Dixie had barely touched it or said anything. "Yeah just not feeling 100%" Dixie replied trying not to worry Noah or cause a scene. "You'll be alright. We'll get the check in a minute" Charli put her arm around her big sister and comforted her. Noah called for the waiter as Larri and Charli tried to help Dixie feel better.

Just as Dixie thought she could go home and snuggle up in her bed they saw the paparazzi and a group of fans outside. Dixie sighed. "I'll just tell them to Fuck off because you're not feeling well" Larri Joked which made Dixie laugh.

"Noah the fans wanna know! You and Dixie have been spending a lot of time together. Is there anything going on between the two of you?" Fletcher immediately started asking Noah. "No we're just friends" Noah tried to avoid further questions as they all wanted to get home. "Dixie!", "Charli!", "Noah!", "Charli!", "Larri!" Was being shouted at them the second they walked outside. They tried to be nice and take photos but Dixie was loosing the will to go on and made it very clear to Noah that she wanted to go home. "I'll bring the car round" Noah whispered to Dixie and she relaxed a little. "Dixie?" A quiet voice said from behind her. Dixie turned around to see a little girl stood looking at her. She can't have been older than 5. "Hi there, what's your name?" Dixie said nicely although she wasn't feeling good. "Gracie" the girl said quietly. "Can I get a picture?" She said holding a phone up that was much bigger than her hand. "Sure" Dixie smiled and took the phone from the girl. She crouched down to the girl's hight and took a photo with her. Afterwards the girl had the biggest smile on her face and once she'd said thank you she ran off inside to her mom who was stood waiting for her. By this point Noah had pulled up with the car and she thankfully got in.

She breathed out in relief as the four of them drove away.

"You okay?" Noah put his hand on Dixie's leg as they stopped on a red light. Charli and Larri were too busy in the back laughing to notice the intimate conversation. "Just wanna go to bed now" Dixie smiled at Noah and sat back in her seat. Once they got home the D'amelio sisters said goodbye and went inside. "Did you have a good night?" Heidi was sat on the couch with the dogs when the girls walked through the front door. "Yeah" The girls said in sink and went upstairs to their rooms.

Dixie got changed and into bed almost instantly after she closed her bedroom door. Not before Cali came in and lay down on the bottom of Dixie's bed. Dixie's mind was cloudy and full of thoughts but she was that tired and sick that she fell asleep very quickly.

After falling asleep she fell into a dream. She closed her eyes and their lips connected. It was an innocent kiss but full of passion and hunger. They'd both been yearning for it to happen and in that moment it did. They'd kissed before but not like this. She looked up at Noah's beautiful face and he smiled back at her...

Dixie bolted upright in bed. She'd woken herself up from the dream and just before she was about to lay her head back down on the pillow she felt the urge to throw up. She ran to the toilet and vomited. Once she was done she brushed her teeth and washed her face. She was confused and disoriented after the way she'd woken up. She checked the time. 3:47 it said on her lock screen. No one else was awake and she had to find out otherwise she wouldn't be able to get back to sleep.

ʜɪs ɪs ʜ ғɪʀs ʜᴛᴇʀ ғ ʜ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɴ ɪ ʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ɪ. ᴄᴏᴜʟɴ' ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜɴ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ s ɪ' ǫɪᴛᴇ ʙɪʜ sʜᴏᴏʟ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴏᴜʟ ʙ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀs ɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ. ᴘs ᴋᴇɴɪ <3