🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄴🄸🄶🄷🅃

Dixie and Noah were supposed to be going to Arizona this morning. Their packed bags sat in the corner of the room waiting. Noah had woke up earlier and taken Cali to the D'amelios house for the weekend they would be away. When Noah came back and Dixie woke up there was an issue. Dixie had woken up with a migraine and really wasn't feeling well. After most of the morning in bed and medication after lunch they were finally able to get on the road.

It was a fairly chilled road trip considering Dixie wasn't feeling great and after 5 hours on the road they arrived in Phoenix. By seven pm the sun had gone down and Dixie was fast asleep. Noah pulled up to his family house. Both his sisters, parents and some of his cousins were at home. Noah's parents were on babysitting duty for the night. Noah walked through his front door and shouted "Hello, I'm home!". His mom immediately came into the hallway to see him. "Finally, I was getting worried that you'd gotten lost" His mom said hugging him. "Sorry. Dixie wasn't very well this morning" Noah explained. "What have you done with her now?" Tatum said having heard the conversation. "She's passed out the car asleep" Noah looked out the door at Dixie asleep in the car. "Aww, poor thing" Noah's Mom said as she and Tatum also looked out the front door. There she was, curled up in the passenger seat on the car. Suddenly out of nowhere came a screaming "Noah!" Felicity, Noah's six year old cousin came running. She ran straight into him and hugged him. "Hey Liss" Noah picked her up and swung her in the air. Felicity gave out a screaming laugh as she went into the air for a split second.

After putting Felicity down Noah went into the kitchen to see his other sister and dad. Haley was in the middle cleaning the leftovers of whatever dinner was and Noah's dad was trying to occupy Noah's other cousin Cody who was only twelve months old. He said hello to everyone before he went back to the car to wake Dixie up and get the bags.

Noah opened the passenger car door and gently touched Dixie. "Dixie, Bub. Wake up" He said quietly. Dixie stretched in her seat and opened her eyes. She clearly wasn't awake properly yet so she got out the car without saying anything. Dixie had already met Noah's family when they came to LA and she'd spoken to them over the phone many times so it wasn't like she was meeting her boyfriend's parents for the first time. "Come on sleeping beauty" Noah joked as he took Dixie's hand to help her out of the car. He took her inside while Noah's dad helped carry the bags inside and into Noah's bedroom.

Felicity or as everyone called her, Lissie was very intrigued by Dixie's baby bump. She might have recognised something from when her mom was pregnant with her brother Cody. "can it hear you?" Lissie asked looking at Noah who was sat the other side of Dixie. "If you talk to her sometimes she moves" Noah said leaning down to the bump and the same level as Lissie. "She? So it's a girl?" Lissie said as her eyes lit up. "Yeah it's a girl" Noah smiled. Lissie gasped excitedly and turned to her Auntie (Noah's mom) "Auntie! It's a girl". Noah's mom smiled and then looked to Noah "how come you didn't tell me?". "We only found out not all that long ago" Noah said defending himself. While Noah was busy talking to his mom he hadn't noticed Lissie talking to someone else. "Hello. Can you hear me?" Lissie whispered closely to Dixie's bump. Noah's mom was now distracted by Lissie being so cute and was now ignoring her son. "I bet she recognises her daddy's voice" Noah's mom said half directly talking to Dixie, half talking to the entire room. "Oh she does" Dixie smiled from ear to ear. Any time Noah started talking to Dixie's bump Dixie could feel the baby start to move. "Come on Lis, bedtime" Noah's mom said and stood up to take Felicity to bed. Lissie frowned but didn't protest. Once both Noah's cousins were asleep Haley, Tatum and Dixie went into Tatum's old bedroom to have a girls chat.

"How much stuff have you bought yet?" Tatum said as the three of them sat on the bed. "We haven't actually got that much yet, though we do have a few things" Dixie said and unlocked her phone to show the girls the photos. They'd bought some things like a car seat and blankets as well as things that Heidi had insisted they needed like a bottle steriliser and about 400 different health care products. "How long have we got to wait until we get a phone call from a panicked Noah saying Dixies gone into labour" Haley said looking through the ultrasound photos that Dixie had brought. "Roughly 18 weeks I think" Dixie answered. Watching the time between now and Dixie's due date go down was really starting to bring everything to reality.

The three girls turned towards the door at the sound of the handle clicking. "I was wondering what you'd done with my girlfriend" Noah said seeing them sat on Tatum's bed. "Coming to steal her back are we Noah?" Haley joked. "Why, are you in the middle of something?" Noah seemed genuinely confused. "No you can have her back" Tatum laughed at her brothers confusion.

Noah and Dixie went back to Noah's room. They watched a movie but by halfway through Dixie had fallen asleep. She was exhausted from everything : travelling, being pregnant as well as being ill and probably hundreds of things running through her mind.

They spent the next day hanging out with Noah's family. Dixie spent most of her time watching Noah get chased and attacked by children. Eventually it was time to go home though. They packed the car back up with the addition of a few congratulations cards and gifts.

ʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴛʜɪs ʜᴛᴇʀ. ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴅᴇᴀs ғʀ ʜᴛᴇʀs s ɪ sɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀᴛʟᴇᴀs 10 ᴍᴏʀ ʜᴛᴇʀs ᴛᴏ ʀɪᴛᴇ. ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀɪᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs ɪɴ ʜ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴs ʀ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ᴍᴇ. <3 ᴋᴇɴɪ