🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄵🄸🅅🄴

Noah walked into the house after being with Dixie. "Noahs back" Blake said as Noah walked through the door. "Where you been?" Bryce said without any in-depth reason other than wanting to know where his friend was. "Just with Dixie" Noah responded vaguely. "Just out with Dixie" Blake imitated Noah in a funny voice. "What?" Noah seemed completely oblivious to why Blake was mocking him. "For the past two weeks every time we ask you where you've been you say just with Dixie" Bryce explained. "Am I not allowed to hang out with my friend or something?" Noah was confused and annoyed. He stood with his arms crossed. "No, it's just you've been really weird and secretive lately" Bryce tried to tell Noah. Amelie sat awkwardly on the couch not wanting to get involved in the boy drama.

The next day Noah left again. He was going to help Dixie move into her new apartment. The boys rolled their eyes when he told them where he was going.

Although Dixie had already started moving stuff into her apartment she wasn't actually living in it yet. She packed her remaining clothes while she waited for Noah to come over. Dixie stood over her suitcase on the bed and folded her clothes lazily. "Come on Dix you need to actually do something" Heidi nagged as she was doing more work than Dixie was. Dixie wasn't focusing and had folded one shirt that Heidi ended up having to fold again anyway. Dixie had a stomach ache and on top of everything else, she was distracted.

At 14 weeks she was feeling a little more pregnant and less like she was just bloated and sick. The morning sickness had pretty much surpassed but the aches and pains hadn't. Nevertheless Dixie got on with life and to someone who didn't know she just seemed slightly stressed with moving.

Noah pulled up eventually and went upstairs to find Dixie and help out. Heidi let out a sigh of relief when she saw Noah appear in the doorway. She was pulling at teeth trying to get Dixie to pack her clothes. "Noah's here now. He can do it" Dixie stepped back from the bed and smiled at Noah. Noah shook his head. "You are not making Noah do all the work" Heidi said before Noah did or said anything. "Erm hello? Aching pregnant woman here" Dixie pointed at herself and was shocked that her own mom wasn't giving her sympathy.

Eventually everything was packed and they headed to Dixie's apartment to help Marc and Charli unpack. "No that goes here!" Dixie told off Marc when he put something in the wrong place. Charli and Dixie fell out over some pillows and Heidi made the consecutive decision to let Dixie finish on her own. Noah stayed though. Finally by dark Noah, Dixie and Cali sat down on the couch. "Wait!..one final thing" Noah said as they were both sat on their phones. Noah reached into his pocket and pulled out a photo. It was an ultrasound photo from the sonogram. He placed it up against a candle on the coffee table. Dixie shook her head and laughed. It was such a little thing but it was so sweet.

Noah stayed for a while until Dixie insisted he left and practically kicked him out.

Before she'd even gotten out of bed Dixie FaceTimed Curtis and asked him if he and Noah wanted to come over so he could see the new apartment. Of course Curtis said yes. Dixie only got out of bed not because people were coming over but because Cali needed to be fed. Her back was sore but when was it not at this point? Dixie fed herself and got dressed so she looked presentable incase they left the apartment.

There was a loud band at the door. No doubt Curtis wanting to look inside. Dixie pulled herself off the couch and opened the door. "Let me in I want to see!" Curtis said as Dixie opened the door. She moved out of the way so he could come in. Behind him was Noah before Dixie finally shut the door. "This is nice" Curtis had already looked around and made himself at home before Dixie had had a chance to say hello. "I don't like this photo though" Curtis pointed at a photo of Dixie from one of her photo shoots. "Heyyy!" Dixie shoved Curtis. Curtis laughed and sat on the couch comfortably.