three.*

Waking up from a sleepover feels like a fever dream in itself. But when you're constantly having one with your best friend you get used to it.

Slightly opening his eyes, Karl registered where he was. Callies couch. He saw that his and Callies bodies were caught up in each other. intertwined in awkward places. After a few minutes he safely got up without waking the girl up. Karl decided to make bowls of cereal for the both of them. Plain and simple. Instead of continuing his streak of being nice, an idea came to mind.

"CALLIOPE SAGE WAKE UP! WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!" Screams echoed through the house, which did not please Callie, who was peacefully sleeping.

"What do you want fuck face?" She hissed to the boy, who simply came back to the couch and gave her the bowl of cereal.

"A 'thank you Karl, you're the best ever' would be greatly appreciated." This sentence earned him a death glare and nothing more.

 liked by tubbolive, karljacobs_ and 376,988 otherssage: this idiot just woke me up by screaming

sage: this idiot just woke me up by screaming.. this is the second time😐

loading more comments...

tubbolive: Karl leave her alone she did nothing!! #freesage

karljacobs_: her cereal was getting soggy :,(

sa.ge: her eyebrows!! are so nice!!

Enjoying each others company while eating and watching bad morning shows was routine for the two. Callie had finished her breakfast and was scrolling on her phone when she remembered something.

"Shit, Karl i have to stream today. I don't have anything planned." She grew nervous and began to pace the room. Callie never got nervous about streaming, but ever since Dream indirectly tweeted at her, she'd been thinking about it ever since.

"Why don't you stream some jackbox? Or me and you can get on HighPixel, I'll invite some people from the SMP."

Though Karl couldn't see because Callie had her back to him, her eyes went wide at his words. She didn't wanna turn down the opportunity for some new friends.

"Who's down to play some bed wars?"

                                  ***
Setting up her PC, Callie sat down at her desk. The window that sits behind her computer letting just the right amount of light in. LED lights giving a soft glow to the rest of the room. Her tablet beside her computer so she can read her chat in an easier way. Small butterflies stuck to the wall, along with a poster and other wall decor. Her black headset rested comfortably on a stand.

 Her black headset rested comfortably on a stand