thirteen.*

That night, a new friendship was now blooming. The two bonded over music and video games. Talking for hours about different music artists and genres, games they played outside of Minecraft like Outlast and GTA. Sapnap talked about life with Dream and Callie rambled about life with Karl. To Calliope's liking the conversation never got to personal, Sapnap remembered that she was a tough shell to crack so he didn't want to rush anything by any means.

Slowly but surely Callie dropped her hard and tough persona around the boy. It felt natural, like she was talking to a different version of her best friend. Sapnap was weirdly easy to talk to in her eyes, his energy was welcoming, nothing less. He knew from the start that Cal was a force to me reckoned with. The group had separated at around eight-ish, the time was now nearing two am. The energy from the time they were first alone together hadn't died down.

"He really did that?" The boy wheezed from his bed, staring at his ceiling. They had both switched to discord on their phones to make it easier.

"Yes bro, he really did try to smuggle a monkey from the zoo! I wish I was freaking kidding. He had a book bag and bought like, money food to try and lure it in the bag."

"No fucking way dude."

"Yes fucking way." The laughter died down and yet again, they say in a comfortable silence.

"Do you like the stars?" The girl asked softly, turning her head toward her phone.

"Hm? Honestly I don't know much about them but i find them mesmerizing." He then sat and thought about the plans he had to go stargazing with someone one day.

"Me too." Sitting up she turned on her LED lights, making them shine a soft purple. Swinging her legs off of her bed she got into position to take a mirror picture. Her polaroids and youtube plaque hanging on her wall, giving her just the right amount of decoration in the background. A blue hue was also shining in the room due to her star light. At a good volume Exactly How I Feel by Lizzo featuring Gucci Mane played into the room. Sapnap did not even think to argue about listening to the song after Gucci Mane was mentioned.

liked by sagesimp, sapnapinsta and 7,306 more sage: your fav faceless here! sit in a discord call and listen to music and make friends i promise it's fun!!!

sage: your fav faceless here! sit in a discord call and listen to music and make friends i promise it's fun!!!

sapnapinsta: hard vouch
           |sage: how you liking lizzo?
           |sapnapinsta: i am enjoying it honestly

quackity: no blur? POG! go to sleep
           |sage: says you, law student
           |quackity: at least i major in something fuckface
           |sage: i major in literature, stupid bitch, i've known you for a year man wtf :/
           |quackity: oops my bad loser

sagesimp: DO I SEE A FRIENDSHIP BREWING?
           |user2: i think so😫

user111: her and quackity are my reason for waking up everyday
           |user7: i agree

ceeyoulater: ws do that soon wifey
           |sage: yes bae of course
           |adri217: hands in marriage?

Dream was scrolling on his instagram feed when he came across Callie's post, but decided against commenting. Getting the immediate clue that his best friend was in a discord with a girl he longed to talk to. He craved her energy and the way she went with the flow if needed, he couldn't deny the way his cheeks would heat up when she spoke to him. Sitting in bed he left a tinge of jealousy in the pit of his stomach, quick to push it away. They had only been talking for a month, why did he feel this way?

Meanwhile, a couple hundred miles away, a tired Calliope threw herself back onto her pillows. Lying there for a few seconds, phone beside her head, lights off, The only light that was now flooding into the room, was the soft white glow of the moon that came from the slightly open blinds, and the gray light from the discord app being opened on her phone.

Faint snores and steady breathing sounded from the call, indicating that Sapnap had fallen asleep. Too lazy to move and leave the call, she simply let her eyes flutter shut. A void of pure darkness covering her vision, somehow giving her comfort.

gi's notes!
bit of a short one today! friendships are a blossoming y'all:) this was to introduce sap and cals friendship as well as the character that i'm making dream to be.
interact! i promise i don't bite and i lovee reading comments.
lupinsglow has a big q story in the works as well as the intro to her wilbur story, my girl also hit 70k on her tommy story and i am so proud go read!
ALSO GUYS 2K MF READS LETS GOO THANK YOU GUYS IT MEANS SO MUCH I LOVE YALL 
till next time
~g